Profile for Allan T > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
The Studio Albums, 1969-1987
The Studio Albums, 1969-1987

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Box Set, 27 Jan. 2016
Fantastic value for money, if you are a Yes fan of the 70's like me with only the LP's and haven’t got any of the cd's, then this is a must.
You get all the key albums plus extra tracks making about 13 hours of music all for under £30, it's a no brainer.

I do agree that the packaging could be better, but for the money I Can't complain.

SAMSUNG EB-L1G6LLU Battery for Galaxy I9300 S3
SAMSUNG EB-L1G6LLU Battery for Galaxy I9300 S3
Offered by Glitzy Gizmos

4.0 out of 5 stars So far, so good, 13 Sept. 2015
I received this battery yesterday and fully charged it for 12hrs, this is a replacement for my original battery for my S3.

So far it seems to be holdings it charge and fingers crossed it will last 24hrs without another charge.

Looking at the battery its seems like genuine Samsung battery, but it could be a very good copy.

Samsung MM-E460D 120W Dual Dock with Bluetooth and DAB Digital Radio for iPod/iPhone/iPad and Micro USB Devices

5.0 out of 5 stars Sounds good to me, 23 July 2015
Just received this and set it up, its to replace my aging Aiwa mini hifi. So far i am really pleased with this as you get a lot for your money. A dvd/cd player, a fm and digital radio, a i pod dock and samsung dock with bluetooth connection. I have also connected my blue ray player to the auxiliary connection for better sound from the player. Set up was easy just read the instructions first and you can't go wrong.

White Light / White Heat - Super Deluxe
White Light / White Heat - Super Deluxe

4.0 out of 5 stars Its not as good as the Velvet Underground & Nico 6 cd set ..., 29 April 2015
If your massive fan of the Velvets (like myself) you will want to own this.
Its not as good as the Velvet Underground & Nico 6 cd set or the 3rd album also a 6 cd set, but its worth buying, just for the live cd,
ok most of us have owned the live stuff since 2008 when it was downloadable, but here is the full version with extra tracks.
Can't say too much about the mono mix of WHWH, but the stereo version is great (but it always was)
Also the book is a good read.

Skechers Go Walk Autumn Women's Trainers - Navy, 5 UK
Skechers Go Walk Autumn Women's Trainers - Navy, 5 UK
Offered by Wynsors World of Shoes

5.0 out of 5 stars A great shoe., 29 April 2015
Bought these for my Wife, She loves them, really nice fit and very comfortable. I am going to buy some for myself to take on holiday.

Skechers Men's Arcade-Chat Trainers - Blue, 7 UK
Skechers Men's Arcade-Chat Trainers - Blue, 7 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars A great looking shoe, 23 Mar. 2015
I bought these to replace my old trainers so worn but so comfortable, need new shoes for my holidays to Majorca, so got these.
So far they feel great haven't done a lot of walking in them yet but intend to wear them a lot before my holiday.
I wear a size 7 but normally get a bigger size in a trainer, but with these a 7 is a good fit.
They really look smart and are well made but are also very light weight.
I like them so much I am thinking of buying another pair, this time from the Skechers go walk range.

The Velvet Underground
The Velvet Underground
Offered by Fulfillment Express

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for any Velvet Underground fan., 4 Jan. 2015
This review is from: The Velvet Underground (Audio CD)
A must have for any Velvets fan.
If you are really into the Velvet Underground buy this, you wont be disappointed.
The remastered albums sound great, the mono version a bit of a curio.
But the real pay off is the remixed "lost album" these tracks sound great and the mixes sound a whole lot better than the 80's mixes.

Then these is the live stuff, wow what can i say about this that other people have not already said,
The band are in great form here and its so clear, makes 1969 sound crap.

The book is also worth reading, but don't expect anything really new in terms of the bands history, but there are some great photos.

Led Zeppelin IV [Deluxe Remastered CD]
Led Zeppelin IV [Deluxe Remastered CD]
Offered by Acfun Store

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best albums ever, 4 Jan. 2015
If your a Led Zeppelin fan you must buy this.
I bought the original album on the day it was released in 1971, and it still remains one of favourite my records.

The new remastered version sounds great, but it always did to me even on my old mono record player back in the 70's.
Really it's all about the bonus disc, some tracks sound different like Black dog others not so much, but any Zep fan will want to
own them to hear the work in progress of these songs.
I have bought the other Four releases and am looking forward to the release of Physical Graffiti and Presence this year.

Faux Leather Black Star Moroccan Extra Large Footstool Bean Bag with Filling
Faux Leather Black Star Moroccan Extra Large Footstool Bean Bag with Filling

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product at a good price, 4 Jan. 2015
This footstool is really good value for money (Argos do one also the same but at £30) I ordered this Tuesday and arrived Saturday
so that is great service.
The stool itself is quite big, and can be used to sit on as its very comfy.

It also seems to be very well made for the price, I would highly recommend this product and the seller.

The Velvet Underground & Nico (45th Anniversary Super Deluxe Edition)
The Velvet Underground & Nico (45th Anniversary Super Deluxe Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars The best Album ever?, 28 May 2013
Well, if your reading this you almost certainly own a copy of this album in some form, if you don't where have you been?
This is the most important album ever and there have been hundreds of reviews, so wont add to them.
enough to say it influenced everyone from David Bowie to REM and thousands of others.
well what you get here is the ultimate collection, some rare tracks lots of live stuff and the factory rehearsals, some good some not
so good, but always interesting. If your a big fan just buy it, because some day you may not be able to find it (like i missed out on the "What goes on " box set)

Page: 1 | 2