Profile for Suzanne Foster > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18
DISHONOUR
DISHONOUR

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulously well written., 25 April 2015
This review is from: DISHONOUR (Kindle Edition)
I love these types of books and I'm a great fan of Martina Cole.
Jacqui Rose does not disappoint. Her books are fast paced, gritty and exciting. Totally compulsive reading which you can't put down!

DISEMPOWERED: A Novel Based On A True Story
DISEMPOWERED: A Novel Based On A True Story

3.0 out of 5 stars An eye opener., 23 April 2015
I found that I became slightly bored in places because it was a little repetitive, and thought it could have been written better.
Nevertheless it is interesting, quite shocking and eye opening.

Charnel House
Charnel House

5.0 out of 5 stars A masterpiece in horror., 19 April 2015
This review is from: Charnel House (Kindle Edition)
This is a very spooky horror story with a fantastic twist, which may surprise or even shock you. Superbly written, it leaves you thinking about it long after you have finished reading and you come to the conclusion that the horror is never really over!

The Doll
The Doll

4.0 out of 5 stars Spooky ghost story., 17 April 2015
This review is from: The Doll (Kindle Edition)
Although very short, this story is rather good. A great bedtime ghost story to be read with the lights off!

Diary of the Gone
Diary of the Gone

3.0 out of 5 stars An ok read., 17 April 2015
This review is from: Diary of the Gone (Kindle Edition)
This is quite a short story and seems as though the author kind of rushed it along. I felt that it lacked something and there could of been more depth to it.
Saying that, I did enjoy it. It was a good enough story and quite spooky at times.

Diary of the Displaced - Book 1 - The Journal of James Halldon
Diary of the Displaced - Book 1 - The Journal of James Halldon

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredibly amazing!, 16 April 2015
At first I wasn't sure I was going to enjoy this book, it's not really my genre. I kept reading and I was quickly pulled in to the story. It's so beautifully descriptive that I felt I was actually there with the characters. To my mind a writer that can manage to make you disappear into a story and truely experience it is a great author.
I haven't read any of Glynn James's books before, (I'm sure I would remember if I had!) but I will certainly be looking out for them now. I can't wait to continue this incredibly amazing story!

Devoured (The Hunger Book 1)
Devoured (The Hunger Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Chilling!, 14 April 2015
I read a lot of books of this genre because I like zombies and apocalyptic stories, they don't scare or spook me I just merely enjoy them. This one however, sent chills down my spine. These are not typical zombies, they are frankly obscene scarey creatures that I think may give me nightmares!
Mr Brant has given us something a little different here, and it works fantastically well.
A well thought out and well written book that keeps you wanting more!

Children of the Fog
Children of the Fog

5.0 out of 5 stars Unputdownable!, 12 April 2015
What a great story this is! I was immediately drawn into it and could not stop reading. A fab book, well written, interesting and riveting. A perfect read!

Descendant: The Protector (The Descendant Series Book 1)
Descendant: The Protector (The Descendant Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars A very enjoyable read., 10 April 2015
This is a great book, very well written and very interesting. A magnificent read that you just can't put down!
Totally loved it!

The Descendant: The Descendant Vampire Series Book 1
The Descendant: The Descendant Vampire Series Book 1

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfection!!!, 6 April 2015
Well.. I just couldn't stop reading. This is a book that is out of this world. A fab story that had me glued to the pages from the start.
I can't think of anything else to say, I'm speechless because everything about this book is perfect and I enjoyed it immensely!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18