Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Band of Butchers (Unseen Shadows)
Band of Butchers (Unseen Shadows)

1.0 out of 5 stars Unable to Read on my Tablet, 1 April 2014
Owing to an orientation problem with this release, no matter which way I hold the screen, the image realigns to make it unreadable. If I hold the tablet in a horizontal position, the image is displayed as vertical, if I turn it to vertical, the image immediately switches to horizontal. I can see no way to resolve this and for this reason I cannot recommend this item.

Spaghetti Westerns [DVD] [2008] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Spaghetti Westerns [DVD] [2008] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ Artist Not Provided
Offered by Moref Designs

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't Bother, 1 April 2014
You get a lot of movies for your money, the trouble is, the picture quality is appalling. I found most of this selection impossible to watch owing to the very poor image quality.

Anjunabeats Sampler
Anjunabeats Sampler

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Free Sampler, 15 Jan 2013
This review is from: Anjunabeats Sampler (MP3 Download)
I'm delighted with this free sampler. The opening track is outstanding. Well worth downloading, what have you got to lose?

Transform your Photos into Stunning Works of Art with HDR
Transform your Photos into Stunning Works of Art with HDR

2.0 out of 5 stars Nothing more than a very brief overview, 31 Dec 2012
Given the low price, I guess this is OK. The book has some nice photos, but is short and can be read in about 10 minutes. The author mentions that results can be achieved using bracketed exposures and HDR software, but doesn't really elaborate any further. I found 'Practical HDR: The Complete Guide to Creating High Dynamic Range Images with your Digital SLR' by David Nightingale, much more detailed and helpful.