Profile for BookBoy > Reviews

epad 7" android tablet pc netbook neoprene soft case cover pouch black and red
epad 7" android tablet pc netbook neoprene soft case cover pouch black and red
Offered by VA-Home.

4.0 out of 5 stars OK size for 2013 Nexus 7, 28 Jun 2014
Soft case best used to protect a tablet when packed in a bag or in a drawer with other stuff. Will protect against scratches and dust. Thick enough to cushion against minor impact. I am using it for a 2013 Nexus 7 and the length is just right. The case is about 1 cm wider than the Nexus 7 but this is OK and the tablet does not slide around inside.

Chess Puzzles - iChess
Chess Puzzles - iChess

5.0 out of 5 stars Series of Chess Puzzles - all levels of difficulty, 28 Jun 2014
This review is from: Chess Puzzles - iChess (App)
Clear and simple interface. There are 3 levels of difficulty for the puzzles. Most of the ones I have tried so far are the easiest and they are mostly for you to find "mate next move". A good variety of methods and themes e.g. knight forks, pins, revealed attacks. Very good value as I got it free as "app of the day".

Brooks Men's Essential Run Jacket II - Black, Medium
Brooks Men's Essential Run Jacket II - Black, Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fit, 28 April 2014
I bought the medium and it is a good fit. I am around 172 cm but often find standard high street "medium" too tight across the shoulders. However with this jacket I can wear two close-fitting t-shirts under it and it does not feel uncomfortable or restrictive when running. The sleeve length is also fine for me. The jacket is definitely windproof and showerproof. I have run in it once for 30+ minutes in heavy rain and it was waterproof for this time.

For Nokia Asha 302 Multi Dog Cat Paw Foot printed Hard Shell Protected Case Cover
Offered by MobileExtraLtd®

4.0 out of 5 stars It fits and looks good, 28 April 2014
Correct size with all the cut-outs in the right place. Made of plastic and probably more decorative than protective. Colours are bright and the pattern is not fuzzy or blurred.

FOR NOKIA ASHA 302 STYLISH BLACK ZEBRA FACE PRINT LEATHER FLIP CASE COVER POUCH
FOR NOKIA ASHA 302 STYLISH BLACK ZEBRA FACE PRINT LEATHER FLIP CASE COVER POUCH
Offered by Style Your Mobile Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars It fits, 28 April 2014
Correct size with all the cut-outs in the right place. Good enough quality and a very good price. Pretty happy with it and will give it 5 stars if it lasts.

High Power 3W GU10 LED Light Bulb Cool White Energy Saving light
High Power 3W GU10 LED Light Bulb Cool White Energy Saving light

4.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely fine, 28 April 2014
Works exactly as expected. Only had it a few months so will wait to see if it lasts before I give it 5 stars.

WInput LITE
WInput LITE

2.0 out of 5 stars I didn't read the reviews properly, 14 Mar 2014
This review is from: WInput LITE (App)
Could not get it working with my Samsung F7000. Judging by the reviews, others have has similar problems to me. Others say it does work. I downloaded it for free so no trouble to try it out.

Samsung I9100 Galaxy S II 16 GB Sim Free Smartphone
Samsung I9100 Galaxy S II 16 GB Sim Free Smartphone

5.0 out of 5 stars S2 - still brilliant, 14 Mar 2014
Bought a "very good" one from the Warehouse for around £100. Difficult to beat this price for performance/value in my opinion.

You Don't Know Me, But ...: A Footballer's Life
You Don't Know Me, But ...: A Footballer's Life
by Clarke Carlisle

4.0 out of 5 stars Open, honest, informative - really liked it, 14 Mar 2014
The big plus for me was that he does not sit on the fence: names are named, fingers are pointed and blunt opinions expressed. He does not spare himself in this and writes openly and honestly about his own failures and his triumphs. I hope he makes the transition into a media career and manages to keep up this standard.

Timex T5K639 Marathon GPS Watch - Black/Blue
Timex T5K639 Marathon GPS Watch - Black/Blue
Offered by Liberty Trading

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value at £50, 22 Aug 2013
This review is from: Timex Marathon GPS Watch (Sports)
Other reviews mentioned it was slow to acquire a sat lock or was dodgy under trees. I have used it successfully for 3 months in and around Edinburgh, within mixed deciduous woodland and under overcast skies. It can take up to 5 minutes to get a lock but I am usually stretching so it is not a problem for me. As a comparison, my Samsung phone is a bit quicker to get a lock but still takes a minute or three.

The range of functions are fine for me and the display options good enough and easy to read.

Not put it's waterproofing to the test yet. Would be five stars from me if there was a way of uploading the data.

Mine only came with a quick-start guide and not a full manual. You can download a copy from the Times website so no huge drama.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3