Profile for Nanjipal Singh Puri > Reviews

Content by Nanjipal Singh...

Nanjipal Singh Puri

Page: 1 | 2
Calvin Klein Contradiction Eau de Toilette Spray for Men 100 ml
Calvin Klein Contradiction Eau de Toilette Spray for Men 100 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars As Always... Good!!, 22 Sep 2014
I have tried Ck one, IN2u, night obsession.. This is the 1st time I bought Ck contradiction, and as all the other Ck perfumes it smells great. It lasts for around 6 hours.

Calvin Klein Ck One Eau de Toilette Spray 200 ml
Calvin Klein Ck One Eau de Toilette Spray 200 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars AS ALWAYS... AWESOME!!, 29 Aug 2014
I have used CK IN2U and CK night obsession and both were awesome.. Calvin Klein CK One is my third. I must say its really nice and long lasting.. Value for money..

IVSO® Slim Smart Cover Case for ASUS VivoTab Smart ME400 ME400C 10.1-Inch Tablet (White)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good!!!, 29 Aug 2014
Really nice quality product and fits perfectly on my Asus vivotab ME 400c... Bit on the expensive side but I am satisfied..

edc by ESPRIT Men's 034CC2J019 Hooded Long Sleeve Hoodie, Dark Grey, Large
edc by ESPRIT Men's 034CC2J019 Hooded Long Sleeve Hoodie, Dark Grey, Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!! As always.., 29 Aug 2014
Well this is my 3rd sweat shirt of Esprit.. I like them all.. Good quality and fits perfectly.. Value for money..

Versus Blue Jeans Eau de Toilette Spray for Men 75 ml
Versus Blue Jeans Eau de Toilette Spray for Men 75 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Good..As always., 10 July 2014
Well this is the second time I have bought versus blue jeans.I really like it's fragrance.It's different and 1 thing is for sure that it's long lasting.It is highly recommended.

ESPRIT Men's 044EE2K023 Crew Neck Short Sleeve T-Shirt, Dark Night Blue, Large
ESPRIT Men's 044EE2K023 Crew Neck Short Sleeve T-Shirt, Dark Night Blue, Large

4.0 out of 5 stars Good..., 10 July 2014
Well initially I hesitated when I was planning to buy this t shirt online, but when I received it after 2/3 days I can say I was satisfied with the quality of material used. No problem with the sizing..

Dunhill 51.3N Deodorant Spray 150ml
Dunhill 51.3N Deodorant Spray 150ml
Offered by Perfumes4uu

4.0 out of 5 stars I have used Dunhill London before and I loved that. This is the first time I bought ..., 10 July 2014
I have used Dunhill London before and I loved that.This is the first time I bought 51.3N. Wel it's smells nice and different but it's not long lasting.I will recommend Dunhill London rather than Dunhill 51.3N

All That Remains - King Men's T-Shirt Black Large
All That Remains - King Men's T-Shirt Black Large
Price: £4.99 - £10.82

3.0 out of 5 stars Neither bad nor good, 10 July 2014
Well I bought this t shirt few days back for myself.I really liked the print on it. But I have noticed the material of t shirt is not good.So that was a bit of disappointment.

Mentos Cinnamon - 37g
Mentos Cinnamon - 37g
Offered by Kandy Kisses

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 17 Jan 2014
This review is from: Mentos Cinnamon - 37g (Grocery)
When I bought the product the photograph showed whole box and the reviews also mentioned that whole box wil be spent but i received only 2 mentos.This was really disappointing.I Have not received any response from amazon about that .

Sony PS Vita 3G Console with Sports & Racing Mega Pack on 16GB Memory Card (PlayStation Vita)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!!!, 4 Jan 2014
Bought it for my friend .. Really nice gaming console..It is a really cost effective and great quality.Highly recommended!! Got it cheapest on Amazon..

Page: 1 | 2