Profile for Shazzie > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Madness
Madness

5.0 out of 5 stars Mad for this tune.... Lol, 20 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Madness (MP3 Download)
Great song

Do You Love What You Feel (Album Version)
Do You Love What You Feel (Album Version)

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh you do it, do it, do it, 15 Feb. 2014
I have always loved this song and just had to listen to it. The quality is great. still a foot stomping tune

Citizens
Citizens

5.0 out of 5 stars Great composition, 28 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Citizens (MP3 Download)
Heard this on Blacklist and had to have it. Love her voice. Very powerful song and so apt. Thank you shazam

So Into You
So Into You

5.0 out of 5 stars Ahhhh love the lyrics, 14 Oct. 2013
This review is from: So Into You (MP3 Download)
Lovely lyrics,thoughtful song. I saw the video on BET and just had to have it...Well worth the purchase...Next the album....

You're My Music [feat. Noel Gourdin]
You're My Music [feat. Noel Gourdin]

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this song, 14 Oct. 2013
Lovely lyrics,thoughtful song. Just what everything girl wants to hear. Whilst purchasing another tune, I saw this after a quick listen, I just had to have it...Well worth the purchase...Next the album....

You're So Amazing
You're So Amazing

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant song......, 14 Oct. 2013
This review is from: You're So Amazing (MP3 Download)
Lovely lyrics,thoughtful song. Just what everything girl wants to hear. I saw the video on BET and just had to have it...Well worth the purchase...Next the album....

Flame Homeware Fresh Strawberry Scented 5" Pillar Candle - 60 Hours
Flame Homeware Fresh Strawberry Scented 5" Pillar Candle - 60 Hours
Offered by Fabu-licious

5.0 out of 5 stars Heavenly Scent, 26 Feb. 2012
This candle was part of a set of three. I adore the smell of strawberries wafting through my room. It burns slowly so I guess it will make the sixty hours. It was delivered in a box marked fragile and arrived on time, so I guess the compamy take thier product delivery seriously, (much appreciated). The rest of the candles are also great.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars A little dissapointed, 26 Feb. 2012
I love the designs of many Dangerous FX fashions and thought this was lovely. It is a brillaint design and this was brought for my friend, however we were dissapointed that for this price the skirt was not lined. Fits beautfully and was delivered promtly. I do own a Dangerous FX dress so I know they are great,please just line your clothes.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Petite and neat, 24 Feb. 2012
I brought this bag because it seemed value for money and as it goes, it is VFM. I love this bag it is so cute and neat. The information states leather with some man made features. It seems the manmade features are the lining and studs. The delivery was on time and well packaged. I know I will be using this bag more than the others as it holds a hell of alot more some of my BIG bags. VFM 'thumbs up'.

Pioneer Pet Fung Shui Design Plastic Drinking Fountain for Dogs and Cats
Pioneer Pet Fung Shui Design Plastic Drinking Fountain for Dogs and Cats

4.0 out of 5 stars Calming, 19 Feb. 2012
Bought this for my cat. It is a little noisy and my cat won't go near it when it is turned on, (who knew). Patience it needed for the Feng Shui to work. (got to stop friends and family to stop laughing after explaining the concept).

Page: 1 | 2