Profile for Zulu Su Su > Reviews

Content by Zulu Su Su

Zulu Su Su "Solvent" (UK)

TABTRONICS 7" Silicone Case / Cover in BLACK for the TABTRONICS M009S, ELITE range of tablets / A10 7" / LY-F1 - Great Protection for your tablet.

3.0 out of 5 stars Alright .... I suppose!!, 30 Dec 2013
I have had this for over a year and when it works it's great but when it plays up it it's very frustrating!! I use it mainly for the Kindle app but I have downloaded plenty other silly apps like Facebook, Twitter and some games etc. 7 times out of 10 it works fine but sometimes I will switch it on and apps take ages to load up or keep shutting down and not responding. I think there are better Tablets out there ...... but you probably pay more for them too!!

Look who it is!: My Story
Look who it is!: My Story
Price: 3.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny!!, 30 Dec 2013
Alan Carr .... you just got to love him!! I read this book whilst on holiday and it made me chuckle .... especially as all I could hear was Alan's voice in my head as I was reading it!!

The South Beach Diet Supercharged: Faster Weight Loss and Better Health for Life
Price: 2.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Plan!!, 30 Dec 2013
Over the years I have tried many a diet and some have worked (Rosie C is excellent), others have failed .... miserably!! I am 30 and a couple of stone over weight and I get sweet cravings especially after meal times!! I bought this book a while back, followed the plan and within 1 week I had lost 10lbs and I felt so much better, more energetic and I was even forgetting that chocolate ever existed ...... even my husband noticed how much happier I seemed!! The only thing I did struggle with was the breakfasts ..... I like eggs but not every morning and sometimes when you are trying to get to work you just want something quick and easy or something I can take to eat at work.

I will be honest though ...... I have got back into my old ways, I had flu and after that I never got back into healthy eating - big regret - but now as the new year approaches i am ready and raring to again!!

Good luck to anyone who gives this a go!! :)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Dreamy!!, 30 Dec 2013
Just to say thought this product was great - bought it for a friend and she loved it, she can sit and dream of cocktails and beaches and sunshine all day long now!! She had bought a case costing 20 for her iphone and it did not fit properly - this case fit the phone perfectly!! Thanks!!

Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Raw, Real and Rocking., 2 Jan 2010
This review is from: This Is [Explicit] (MP3 Download)
This Is is a whirlwind of punk energy with rock and metal influences thrown in.

It's raw and honest and no two songs sound the same. I highly recommend this album if you're sick of the music by numbers that seem to be everywhere nowadays.

It's the variety of Faith No More mixed with the energy and drive of The Exploited and the intelligence of Refused.

Buy it now!!!!