Profile for M. Burchell > Reviews

Content by M. Burchell

M. Burchell (UK)

Giant Pump Action Airpot 5 litre capacity.
Giant Pump Action Airpot 5 litre capacity.
Offered by Zoozio Tv

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 Litre Airpot, 9 Oct. 2011
This has proved to be a very useful addition to our amateur catering efforts. Excellent product. Much safer than carrying trays of tea and coffee at functions. This pot kept liquids hot for at least 24 hours, as proved when our electricity was cut off for the day! It is also very easy to use, no heavy lifting of giant teapots etc, just press the button on top. Just remember to put the cup under the spout!

M-Edge Latitude Kindle Keyboard Jacket, Pink
M-Edge Latitude Kindle Keyboard Jacket, Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle Jacket, 2 Aug. 2011
Nice little jacket to keep my Kindle clean and unscratched. It does make the Kindle a little heavier to hold but it can be easily removed from its jacket. I like the little pocket in which to insert the reading light. Neat!

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Morphy Richards Steam Cleaner, 19 Dec. 2010
Does the job but having no long tube makes it difficult for the less able (me!) to use. Consequently, it does not get used as much as it could be.

Tool Carrycase
Tool Carrycase

3.0 out of 5 stars Tool Carrycase, 2 Jan. 2010
This review is from: Tool Carrycase (Toy)
Decent number of tools - entertained my grandson for quite a while and will in the future. The only problem I found with it is that the case doesn't fasten very well and the tools will probably fall out when it's used.

Builders Hat
Builders Hat
Offered by Fancy Dressed Party

1.0 out of 5 stars Construction Helmet, 2 Jan. 2010
This review is from: Builders Hat (Toy)
This product was not worth even the little money I spent on it. It is very flimsy and was dented when I received it. Not that it takes much to dent it - just try to pick it up. Although I did like the Health and Safety label on it that said - "this is a toy and does not provide protection." Actually, that put a smile on my face, so I suppose that alone was worth the money!