Profile for Amy Rossiter > Reviews

Fairy Tail: Collection Two (Episodes 25-48) [DVD]
Fairy Tail: Collection Two (Episodes 25-48) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Aya Hirano

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 22 Mar 2014
Such a brilliant anime and it's a cute little box that it comes in. I would recommend this! ..... .....

Tresemme Instant Refresh Dry Shampoo Spray - 200 ml
Tresemme Instant Refresh Dry Shampoo Spray - 200 ml

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy, 22 Mar 2014
It's really useful when you don't have time to wash your hair and it's a little greasy. The only thing I find that isn't good is that if I use it too much it makes my head itch a little but it is still really handy!

My Neighbor Totoro Wrist Watch
My Neighbor Totoro Wrist Watch
Offered by B.W.S KIT

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute, 22 Mar 2014
It's a good watch but a little fragile. The little hole thing that keeps the strap tight broke on mine but I was a little careless. As long as you don't be too rough with it then it's pretty awesome.

The Mortal Instruments 3: City of Glass
The Mortal Instruments 3: City of Glass

5.0 out of 5 stars Mortal Instrument series!, 8 Sep 2013
They literally just keep getting better. If you love romance and fantasy then you need to read this book. Definitely one of the best series' out there!!

Superslick Violin Care Kit
Superslick Violin Care Kit
Offered by Benfleet Music

3.0 out of 5 stars Violin care, 30 Aug 2013
It's okay. The black rosin is hard to use because of the wood that is glued to it but the liquid that cleans your violin is good and my violin sparkles now which is good considering it's previous condition. If you need the care then it's worth it.

ORB Analogue Thumb Grips (PS3)
ORB Analogue Thumb Grips (PS3)
Offered by total digital stores

3.0 out of 5 stars Thumb grips., 30 Aug 2013
Well it was cool to use. . . while it lasted. These tend to come off a lot easier than the original grips and trust me, if you have younger relatives like me that use your ps3 you will never find them again. But overall if it's just you playing and your good to your console it's pretty good but not ultra amazing.

Invero® Mini USB Charging Cable for Sony Playstation 3 PS3 Dual Shock Controller
Offered by Goldcables

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible cord!, 30 Aug 2013
Absolutely rubbish. Don't get this - it works sometimes which isn't very handy when both of your controllers are out of battery! The reason why this cord works sometimes and not always is because it's the cheaper version of the longer cord. Try find that! Please don't get it and be as disappointed as me.

Homcom Computer PC Office Table Desk Desktop Home Writing Workstation Filing Cabinet Walnut/Brown 2014 NEW BY HOMCOM
Offered by MHSTAR

5.0 out of 5 stars Desk, 30 Aug 2013
I love the desk, it's spacious and long. Longer than I expected actually. I have to admit i'm not very handy with assembling pieces and I found it really tricky especially as the pieces were numbered and 9 and 6 are identicle. I had my parents to help and if you want to assemble this by yourself and you are as bad with putting things together as me then be prepared for the hard work. Overall, the best desk I've ever had.

Punk Pop Art Print Twin Pocket Backpack / Rucksack / School Bag
Punk Pop Art Print Twin Pocket Backpack / Rucksack / School Bag
Offered by SwankySwans

5.0 out of 5 stars Rucksack is AMAZING, 28 Aug 2013
Very roomy and looks awesome I totally recommend it!! The appearance is great and I have enough space to put plenty inside!