Profile for S. Roberts > Reviews

Bingo Balls, 38mm
Offered by ClubKing Ltd
Price: 35.99

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT FIT, 19 May 2014
This review is from: Bingo Balls, 38mm (Misc.)
We have just started playing bingo at the club and these were perfect, so good that I had to order more as the game proved so popular. These were lovely colours and the perfect size for the board numbers. Excellent. The seller was really good and kept me informed every step of the way. Highly recommend both seller and counters.

O Come, All Ye Faithfull
O Come, All Ye Faithfull
Price: 3.00

5.0 out of 5 stars WONDERFUL, 24 Mar 2014
I love Elvis Presley so bought this duet not only because it was Elvis but because it was for the Save the Children charity. The sound quality on this is excellent and sends shivers up your arms - a wonderful sound and brilliantly done.

Leifheit Tile and Bath Wiper Flexi Pad with Telescopic Handle
Leifheit Tile and Bath Wiper Flexi Pad with Telescopic Handle
Price: 18.28

5.0 out of 5 stars For small people, 24 Mar 2014
I bought this as I am only 5 feet tall and with the telescopic handle I was able to reach the top of my bathroom tiles to clean them without having to climb - perfect. It certainly does the job and I was very impressed with it.

Leifheit Replacement Cover Flexi Pad for Bathroom
Leifheit Replacement Cover Flexi Pad for Bathroom
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars JUST IN CASE, 24 Mar 2014
I bought an extra replacement cover just in case so that I was never without one but I am very impressed at how long they last. They are excellent.

Home-Tek HT851 HANDY STEAM MOP
Home-Tek HT851 HANDY STEAM MOP
Offered by L.M Electrical
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars SO EASY, 24 Mar 2014
This little hand held steam mop is perfect for me - not too heavy for me to hold (I am disabled). I was very impressed about the length of the lead - that was perfect to enable me to reach all around my bathroom. I was also impressed about how good everything looked and how clean after only being done with water - I would definitely recommend this.

Toshiba DVR20 Digital DVD Recorder and VCR with Freeview  (discontinued by manufacturer)
Toshiba DVR20 Digital DVD Recorder and VCR with Freeview (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT VIEWING, 24 Mar 2014
This digital DVD recorder and VCR is excellent as I still have a lot of videos to watch and this also allows me the opportunity to transfer them onto DVD if necessary. This machine offers the easiest way to set the timer that I have ever had on a recorder - excellent machine - lovely to use and very easy. Perfect for those of us who are a bit clueless about these things.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 1, 2014 9:57 AM BST

Time
Time
Offered by mrtopseller
Price: 4.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy listening, 25 Nov 2013
This review is from: Time (Audio CD)
This CD was definitely good value for money. The songs are beautifully sung and are really easy to listen to. I would definitely recommend this CD. I never used to like Rod Stewart but as he has got older his voice has, in my opinion, got better and I loved this CD.

Raising Steam: (Discworld novel 40) (Discworld Novels)
Raising Steam: (Discworld novel 40) (Discworld Novels)
by Terry Pratchett
Price: 9.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great reading, 25 Nov 2013
I have bought every Discworld novel for my daughter as soon as they come out - she loves them and looks forward to receiving them. They make great reading and are very well written. Terry Pratchett certainly knows how to hold and encourage someones imagination. Try them!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 25, 2013 11:38 AM GMT

Wanchicks Writer Right Small
Wanchicks Writer Right Small
Offered by Ability Superstore
Price: 69.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Definite aid, 25 Nov 2013
This is great, took a while to get used to having it on my hand and not keep trying to use my fingers to hold the pen, but once you get the hang of it then it is purfect. They are very pricey but if you suffer with arthritis or anything wrong with your hands when holding a pen/pencil then I would recommend this.

Roar -2tr-
Roar -2tr-

5.0 out of 5 stars Purrfect, 25 Nov 2013
This review is from: Roar -2tr- (Audio CD)
We listen to this CD in the car all the time. We love the instrumental as well - I would definitely recommend this to everyone, it is really great.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3