Profile for michelle hamilton > Reviews

L Plates Magnetic (PK2) Pack of 2
Offered by Goods Online 24/7

5.0 out of 5 stars great price and work as needed, 26 Mar. 2015
This review is from: L Plates Magnetic (PK2) Pack of 2
They came as described, great price and work as needed......hopefully will be not needing them soon.

The Jordan Workout [DVD] [2005]
The Jordan Workout [DVD] [2005]
Dvd ~ Richard Callender
Offered by streetsahead

5.0 out of 5 stars and I really really enjoyed using it, 26 Mar. 2015
I had a copy of this a few years ago, and I really really enjoyed using it......I can't keep up with loads of dance moves, and have little co-ordination, so I found this excellent as you do specific moves, and it's broken down into 4 sections.......I always worked up a good sweat by the end of it, and enjoyed it so much at the time and my fitness increased and my body toned and I lost weight.......There is a great nutrition part on it too if you wish to follow that with it....I didn't but it's an added bonus......Please don't be put off by the fact that it's Jordan.....both her and the trainer on it are great to watch, and I really would recommend it to anyone, especially if like me you have no rhythm and find it hard to do all the dance move type exercises.

Nadia Sawalha: Fat to Fab [DVD]
Nadia Sawalha: Fat to Fab [DVD]
Offered by joe4books

5.0 out of 5 stars Really like this dvd, 26 Mar. 2015
Really like this dvd, I've used this for a few weeks, and it appears to be keeping me motivated, and a change from my previous one.....and I'm not too good at exercise, but I can do this one.

The Biggest Loser - The Workout [DVD]
The Biggest Loser - The Workout [DVD]
Dvd ~ Angie

4.0 out of 5 stars and once I get into it again I'm sure I'll enjoy it even more, 26 Mar. 2015
Have only used it a couple of times so far.....as I bought a few different ones to try.....but it does seem ok, and once I get into it again I'm sure I'll enjoy it even more........for anyone who has seen the show you will love it.

Official DSA Guide to Learning to Drive (Driving Skills)
Official DSA Guide to Learning to Drive (Driving Skills)
by Dsa

5.0 out of 5 stars and is a great back up when doing your lessons, 26 Mar. 2015
You might think why do i need all these different books when learning to drive........it helps you to see some aspects you maybe didn't think of before, and helps to build confidence in what you are doing, and is a great back up when doing your lessons.

The Official DVSA Guide to Driving 2015: The Essential Skills
The Official DVSA Guide to Driving 2015: The Essential Skills
by Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA)

5.0 out of 5 stars and finding it very useful.., 26 Mar. 2015
using it as we speak.....and finding it very useful.....will hopefully be passing it on to a friend soon as I pass.

Elements Sterling Silver Ladies E2053 Marcasite Daisy Stud Earrings
Elements Sterling Silver Ladies E2053 Marcasite Daisy Stud Earrings

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty, wonderful as a gift, 26 Mar. 2015
Very pretty, wonderful as a gift, beautiful presentation box, and look a lot more expensive than they were.......and look lovely on.......I've had a few elements items and they have always impressed me and the recipients.

Boys Official Manchester United Football Club Crest Socks Size 4-6 Black 3pk
Boys Official Manchester United Football Club Crest Socks Size 4-6 Black 3pk
Offered by Bargain-Zone 4u

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality, 10 Jan. 2014
good quality and great fast service x My friends 15 year old son really loved them would def recommend to others x

Nail Style Studio (Klutz)
Nail Style Studio (Klutz)
by Eva Steele-Staccio

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant idea, 10 Jan. 2014
This has it all for that young girl or even yourself.....the nail polish the book with hints instructions and ideas....perfect present for my 8 year old niece and 8 year old friends daughter, x....the price, quality and service were excellent too, x

Singleton of Dufftown 12 Year Old Whisky 70 cl
Singleton of Dufftown 12 Year Old Whisky 70 cl

5.0 out of 5 stars Best prezzie ever, 10 Jan. 2014
Bought for my brother for xmas, wanted something i knew he would love and he is very into his single malts....I checked online and it had great reviews and sounded like a good whiskey.....and the price was good.......and packing was done well, x

Page: 1 | 2