Profile for Rachel C > Reviews

The Keith Lemon Sketch Show Series 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Leigh Francis
Offered by MusicnMedia

5.0 out of 5 stars I absolutely love, 7 Sept. 2015
This should come with nappies, I absolutely love it

Lintbells YuMOVE Dog Joint Supplement for Stiff and Older Dogs - 300 Tablets
Lintbells YuMOVE Dog Joint Supplement for Stiff and Older Dogs - 300 Tablets

5.0 out of 5 stars One has had a ligament operation & this has been recommended so were after all the help we can get ..., 7 Sept. 2015
Were hopping this will help our 9 year old spaniels as they reach their older years. One has had a ligament operation & this has been recommended so were after all the help we can get to keep them young & supple.

Narciso Rodriguez Eau de Parfum  for Her - 100 ml
Narciso Rodriguez Eau de Parfum for Her - 100 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 Sept. 2015
Beautiful perfume at a knock down price. Love it

HLC 20PCS Toothbrush Replacement Electronic Tooth Brush Heads Spare Brushes compatible with Oral B
Offered by Wolforest

4.0 out of 5 stars Slightly harder than the brand ones but after a couple of brushes its like you have never used any other brand, 7 Aug. 2015
They are a bargain & no way can you forget that. Slightly harder than the brand ones but after a couple of brushes its like you have never used any other brand. I cant complain at all about the quality or the price of these items.

Pamela Anderson Celebrity Face Mask
Pamela Anderson Celebrity Face Mask
Offered by Lifeguardgear

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 Aug. 2015
Its exactly as you see in the picture & its great

Pioneer SE-E721-K Fully Enclosed Sports Earphones - Red
Pioneer SE-E721-K Fully Enclosed Sports Earphones - Red

2.0 out of 5 stars They dont pack a punch !, 7 Aug. 2015
I use these for running. I have no issue with the stay ability if there is such a word, but I do have an issue with the sound quality. It might be me, but if I press them inside my ear firmly they deliver great quality, however if you leave them there under their own pressure its a much weaker sound, Ive tried all the ear sizes provided to see if this makes a difference & unfortunately it does not ! If I had tried them 1st I would not have bought them. I have had numerous headphones & so far these are the ones I like the least, based purely on the sound quality. Sorry, I want to love them based on the price, but I don't.

ASICS Gel-Kayano 21, Women's Running Shoes, Blue/White/Flash Yellow, 6.5 UK
ASICS Gel-Kayano 21, Women's Running Shoes, Blue/White/Flash Yellow, 6.5 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Ive got the 19's of these & loved them but needed to get a new pair due ..., 5 Aug. 2015
Ive got the 19's of these & loved them but needed to get a new pair due to wear & tear. Ive read varying reviews & think the 20's were not quite right for some people, however I like the 21's. I recommend these as long as you have had gate analysis & know they are what you need. I run generally 5+ miles at a time about 3 times a week & these work for me. Big tip that Ive taken from someone more experienced than me, is to loosen off all the lases & then tighten them to you, right to the bottom near your toes. The 1st run I did they were too tight & my feet felt like they were on fire which I didn't understand why, know now...... Happy running

The Hoff - David Hasslehoff Celebrity Face Mask
The Hoff - David Hasslehoff Celebrity Face Mask
Offered by Grids London

5.0 out of 5 stars Its great., 25 July 2015
Just exactly what you see ! Its great.

Travel Adaptor Plug: Worldwide / European Visitor To Uk
Travel Adaptor Plug: Worldwide / European Visitor To Uk
Offered by Mega Traders Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars It is exactly what it is !, 24 Mar. 2014
As above, what can you say about a plug adaptor, its a plug & its an adaptor ! Works perfectly

Page: 1 | 2 | 3