Profile for J A E > Reviews

Content by J A E

J A E

Wool Scarf Grey for Men and Women - Unisex luxurious lambs wool winter mens and ladies scarves - Made in Italy - Perfect Gift for Men and Women
Offered by LOVARZI

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 6 Dec. 2013
Bought as a gift it is disappointingly thin and looks rather inadequate so we'll be putting something
else with it.

Ravensburger Best Of British By The Canal Puzzle (1000 Pieces)
Ravensburger Best Of British By The Canal Puzzle (1000 Pieces)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Ravensburger winner!, 24 Sept. 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
A fun puzzle! Pieces fit beautifully as you would expect from this firm. Hugely enjoyable and highly recommended. I look forward to more in this series.

Datawrite Titanium DVD-R Spindle Box (16x 4.7GB, Full Face White Printable, Pack of 50)
Offered by Refillexpress UK SAMEDAY DESPATCH

5.0 out of 5 stars The discs and supplier, 28 Sept. 2010
I am keen to write this review as much as anything to oppose the previous reviewer. The product itself is up to the high standard I have come to expect from the Datawrite brand. As for the supplier - Media - R - Us - on the two occasions I have ordered from them, the discs came on the day following the order and by recorded delivery. Most impressive.

Tchaikovsky: Manfred Symphony
Tchaikovsky: Manfred Symphony

5.0 out of 5 stars RLPO - Petrenko - Tchaikovsky 'Manfred', 29 Aug. 2010
The Royal Liverpool Philharmonic under their hugely talented conductor Vasily Petrenko performed this symphony to great critical acclaim at the 2010 BBC Proms. For me this has been one of the many highlight of this year's season. It was good to find that this team had recorded this. It is excellent and at a bargain price. Highly recommended.

The 50s & 60s; The Best of Times: Growing Up and Being Young in Britain
The 50s & 60s; The Best of Times: Growing Up and Being Young in Britain
by Alison Pressley

5.0 out of 5 stars A real gem!, 21 July 2009
Having been born during the Second World War I regard this period as very much my time. My dad took me to the Festival of Britain in 1951. This was the start to me of a period when austerity was ending and there was intense optimism in the air. My school and student days were a joy. This book brings back a host of memories. Robert Opie's scrap books and his Gibson jigsaws have also given me immense pleasure. Highly recommended.