Profile for citygirl 66 > Reviews

The Julia Donaldson Collection
by Nick Sharratt
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars julia Donaldson Collection, 6 April 2014
The cd collection arrived before the estimated delivery date so was a lovely surprise! The children were sooo excited to listen and sing along to them too. Loved the mix of some old stories and some new ones- kept everyone happy! Thankyou very much.

The Very Best Of
The Very Best Of
Offered by MediaMerchants

4.0 out of 5 stars very best of Bob Dylan, 14 Mar. 2014
This review is from: The Very Best Of (Audio CD)
this cd was purchased for my husbands birthday as wed been to a do and a friend had been playing guitar and singing lots of mr Dylans songs, which evoked fond memories. It arrived quicker than expected [ so thankyou for this] and in immaculate condition. The only thing that stops me from giving 5 star review is that it didnt have a couple of tracks on it that he loved[ but that was our overlook!]

The Perfect Christmas
The Perfect Christmas
by Anthea Turner

2.0 out of 5 stars The Perfect Christmas by Anthea Turner, 10 Jan. 2014
This review is from: The Perfect Christmas (Hardcover)
Very disappointed with this book as was quite bland. Thought it would make a great gift [pre christmas] for my mum who panicks about Christmas each year! Was hoping there would be lots of basic ideas for organisation, present ideas recipes etc but wasnt the case.

Peter Pan [DVD][1953]
Peter Pan [DVD][1953]
Dvd ~ Bobby Driscoll

5.0 out of 5 stars Peter Pan DVD, 1 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Peter Pan [DVD][1953] (DVD)
I purchased this dvd for my daughter for christmas; It was the first item I ordered and the last to arrive. Sadly not in time for Christmas[ arrived on the 27th/ ] The dvd itself is fab which we knew as had copy of it on vhs and became one of daughters faves. I would reccomend this dvd to anyone who loves fantasy and doesnt want to grow up! Though will not be ordering from " nagiry" again.

The 15 Minute Rule: How to stop procrastinating and take charge of your life
The 15 Minute Rule: How to stop procrastinating and take charge of your life
by Caroline Buchanan

5.0 out of 5 stars 15 minute rule book, 27 Dec. 2013
ordered for my daughter as a stocking filler and arrived very soon after ordering. She thought it was great and has now lent it to me to improve my time factoring.

The Secret
The Secret
by Rhonda Byrne

4.0 out of 5 stars The Secret, 27 Dec. 2013
This review is from: The Secret (Hardcover)
Bought this as heard lots of positive comments about it and was very interested to see for myself- each day I read a scroll and find it has a positive impact on my day to day life.

The Second World War
The Second World War
by Antony Beevor

5.0 out of 5 stars second world war book, 27 Dec. 2013
This review is from: The Second World War (Hardcover)
Fab book bought for my father who had seen this advertised in his local book shop, but unable to pay their prices!

Joseph Joseph Caddy Sink Area Organiser - White/Green
Joseph Joseph Caddy Sink Area Organiser - White/Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Joseph Joseph sink caddy/organiser, 27 Dec. 2013
This gadget really tidys up my sink area and enables me to keep all my cloths, scourers and dish brushes to hand and is very easy to keep clean.

Now That's What I Call Disney! [2012 Jewel Case]
Now That's What I Call Disney! [2012 Jewel Case]
Offered by MediaMerchants

5.0 out of 5 stars Now thats what i call disney, 27 Dec. 2013
This was purchased for a total musical fanatic[ disney] which they have been singing along to ever since they received it!

Cinderella
Cinderella
Dvd ~ Wilfred Jackson

5.0 out of 5 stars Cinderella, 27 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Cinderella (DVD)
Chose this as one of daughters faves and since vhs player broke down not been able to watch! Great service and arrived as said .

Page: 1 | 2