Profile for edddiesdad > Reviews

Content by edddiesdad

edddiesdad

Kindle Touch, Wi-Fi, 6" E Ink Touch Screen Display
Kindle Touch, Wi-Fi, 6" E Ink Touch Screen Display

5.0 out of 5 stars it's great to read a story when you want to without ..., 18 May 2015
it's great to read a story when you want to without carrying books with you.It helps to keep a record of work etc.Very good addition.

Sony TCM-939/B Compact Cassette Voice Recorder
Sony TCM-939/B Compact Cassette Voice Recorder

4.0 out of 5 stars I find it quite useful for editing especially in my writing, 18 May 2015
I find it quite useful for editing especially in my writing,for when I hear myself reading I can then edit as much as I need.

Gateway (S.F. MASTERWORKS)
Gateway (S.F. MASTERWORKS)
by Frederik Pohl

5.0 out of 5 stars Gateway, 21 April 2014
I have given Poul Anderson top marks for all of the novels that I have ordered and read.
For younger readers freshly into S/F I can only say that once you read only one novel of this author you will be hooked for life.
Also you must read the novels of A.E.Van Vogt these will blow your mind.especially "Destination Universe.
Jim

Trader to the Stars.
Trader to the Stars.
by Anderson. Poul

5.0 out of 5 stars Trader to the Stars, 21 April 2014
This review is from: Trader to the Stars. (Paperback)
This is S/F at its best,the characterisation is brilliant and so believable.Many producers of S/F should read this and other Poul Anderson novels to realise for themselves the marvels they would produce on screen
Jim Pyett Sussex BN24 5HR

Ringworld Engineers
Ringworld Engineers
by Larry Niven

5.0 out of 5 stars ringworldengineers, 14 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Ringworld Engineers (Paperback)
I first read Larry Niven's Ringworld'Forty years ago and I passed it on to my son who was twelve years old at that time and like myself he became an avid SF fan.
So when the chance came to read it again i was delighted and i phoned my son and he asked me to save 'Ringworld and Ringworld Engineers'for when he next visits me.I am sure i am not alone in marvelling at the tremendous scope of Niven's imagination.
I would definitly recomend to any SF fan to read this book.