Profile for Coriander Halford > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
PREM-I-AIR ADVANCED COMPACT SERIES DEHUMIDIFIER 12 LITRE EXTRACTION
PREM-I-AIR ADVANCED COMPACT SERIES DEHUMIDIFIER 12 LITRE EXTRACTION
Offered by Direct Sales

2.0 out of 5 stars Fast delivery and certainly draws out the water but the ..., 26 Aug 2014
Fast delivery and certainly draws out the water but the noise is a real issue. I have had a dehumidifier and although very old, it ran quietly, only making a small short noise after a cycle had finished ( or whatever). I find the noise obtrusive and am in touch with supplier to ensure I am not at fault.

Genie Head Massager
Genie Head Massager
Offered by Inspire Plus+

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 20 Aug 2014
silly gadget.

Garden Arbour Seat Pergola Trellis Wood Arch Bench Corner Storage Patio Furniture (ref. R)
Offered by Parcel in the Attic

4.0 out of 5 stars good value for money but roof difficult to assemble & ..., 20 Aug 2014
good value for money but roof difficult to assemble & screws not good quality. It compare very favourably with similar in local garden centre & much cheaper. I recommend this purchase.

Accurist Women's Quartz Watch with White Dial Analogue Display and White Silicone Strap LS432W

4.0 out of 5 stars Accruing watch, 20 Feb 2014
It's very good value, seems to be accurate & is not too blingish. The reduction was huge but seems I got lucky.

William Armes Kilkis Washable Kitchen Rug  Brown 100x67cm
William Armes Kilkis Washable Kitchen Rug Brown 100x67cm

4.0 out of 5 stars Washable rugs., 20 Feb 2014
Love them. Have old dogs so regular washing a must. However the colour is very forgiving & having bought before, I will do so again.

Senseo Quadrante Design Glass Cup, 180 ml, Pack of 4
Senseo Quadrante Design Glass Cup, 180 ml, Pack of 4
Offered by About-Tea & About-Coffee Shop, Preise inkl. MwSt.

4.0 out of 5 stars Senseo cups., 6 Sep 2013
There are a bit small to add milk and you have the choice of drinking from the corner due to the size of the circumferance but they are neat and fit under my Senseo coffee machine.

Sanctus: Part Two
Sanctus: Part Two

1.0 out of 5 stars Sanctus Part Two, 6 Sep 2013
This review is from: Sanctus: Part Two (Kindle Edition)
H enjoyed Sanctus and immediately purchsed Sanctus Two. Apart from a few new pages, the rest of the book was a re run of much of the contne of part one. I would accept the need to repeat some aspects for continuity but not a rerun of the first boo. I have a sample of the Tower and this seems to mostly previously told story.
Pity. The first book was a good read.

Potato Planter:Pack of 3
Potato Planter:Pack of 3

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy with the product., 11 May 2013
This review is from: Potato Planter:Pack of 3
I have only just stated using them so I do not know how long they will last but for the money, they are fine. I would buy again.
Coriander.

21 Per Page/Sheet, 5 Sheets (105 Sticky FREEZER Labels), Label Planet® White Blank Matt Self-Adhesive A4 Deep Freeze Stickers, For Frozen Food/Products Printable With Laser or Inkjet Printers, UK LP21/63 DF, 63.5 x 38.1 MM, JAM FREE PRINTING
Offered by Madebuy

4.0 out of 5 stars They seem to do what they say., 11 May 2013
I have not used many and time may change my mind but they do stick on packets I want to freeze which was the main porpose I purchased them. They are not cheap but as they seem to have good sticking powers, I'm happy.

Russell Hobbs 18259 Heritage 2-Slice Toaster - Country Cream
Russell Hobbs 18259 Heritage 2-Slice Toaster - Country Cream

2.0 out of 5 stars not too happy, 11 May 2013
Read the reviews and it seemed a good buy but the toast is not even and misses bits. I etter had hoped for better.

Page: 1 | 2