Profile for Maggie M > Reviews

Marware Sleeq Capacitive Stylus for Touchscreen Devices, Blue
Marware Sleeq Capacitive Stylus for Touchscreen Devices, Blue
Price: 11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful Product, 15 May 2014
I find this product very useful when I highlight a word. Before having it I tried to highlight a word with my finger and found that many a time it highlighted the whole phrase which was very frustrating.

Serious: The Autobiography
Serious: The Autobiography
by John McEnroe
Price: 6.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Stressful Tennis, 1 April 2014
This book gives an insight into how stressful a tennis players life can be. It is not made easy for them when they have to travel the world and leave a family behind at home.

Kindle PowerFast Charger for Accelerated Charging, UK (for Kindle Fire tablets and Kindle e-readers)
Price: 17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, 1 April 2014
The first few times I used the charger it seemed to take a while to charge but now that I have used it a few times it charges much quicker.

The Outsider: My Autobiography
The Outsider: My Autobiography
by Jimmy Connors
Price: 10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Background Tennis, 1 April 2014
This book gives an inside report of what goes on behind the scenes of tennis tournaments and also the lives of some professional tennis players.

A Garden in the Hills
A Garden in the Hills
by Katharine Stewart
Price: 6.93

2.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for Garden Ideas., 1 April 2014
This review is from: A Garden in the Hills (Paperback)
Felt like it was more like a manual for Gardeners. The different types of plants were named and described what they can be used for but since I am not in to making nettle soup etc. I did not enjoy the book.

Price: 109.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic !!, 1 April 2014
I do not know why it took so long for my friends to convince me that I needed a Kindle for reading books. I wish I had listened to them earlier. I absolutely love it. No more needing to switch on my bedside light or aching arms while reading.

Emma
Emma
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure Classic, 1 April 2014
This review is from: Emma (Kindle Edition)
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this classic book although I felt that some of the passages could have been condensed a little.

Wooden remote control storage tidy box - take back the control in your house
Wooden remote control storage tidy box - take back the control in your house
Offered by Thorness
Price: 12.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 17 Mar 2014
I bought this item to hold my two remote controls but discovered after purchase that a conventional Sky remote control does not fit into the slot. I have to add that the standard of the product is first class and is ideal for slim remotes so if you intend it to hold a Sky remote then do not purchase.

Marware Atlas Kindle Cover, Pink (fits Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle and Kindle Touch)
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality Cover, 17 Mar 2014
I have a Kindle Paperwhite and this cover is a perfect fit for it. It is easily held by the back strap and comfortable when reading/

Island Wife: Living on the Edge of the Wild
Island Wife: Living on the Edge of the Wild
by Judy Fairbairns
Price: 9.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Insight into Island Life, 14 Dec 2013
I enjoyed reading about island life in the raw. I can relate to a few things having been brought up in the country and without television in my childhood. I am sure many a mother can relate to her burdening tasks of trying to rear young children and run a business at the same time whilst her husband is away from home each day.

Page: 1 | 2