Profile for Cynthia > Reviews

Pampers Baby Dry Size 3 Midi Monthly Pack - 198 Nappies
Pampers Baby Dry Size 3 Midi Monthly Pack - 198 Nappies
Price: 19.04

1.0 out of 5 stars horrible, 2 Jun 2014
I got a weird nappies where they would leak and split. I want a refund and also these nappies returned.

Pregnancy Yoga with Rozy & Kate [DVD]
Pregnancy Yoga with Rozy & Kate [DVD]
Dvd ~ Orange Grove Productions

5.0 out of 5 stars please buy, 1 April 2014
I religiously did this vidoes during my pregnancy. During labour i remembered the ujai breath. It really helped me. The exercises such as childs pose, cat crawls and all fours are really good for backpain and also labour. I definately recommend it.

Cotton 2 tier Hoop Flower Fairy Lightshade - Light Pink
Cotton 2 tier Hoop Flower Fairy Lightshade - Light Pink
Offered by Toys n Leisure
Price: 20.94

5.0 out of 5 stars cute, 1 April 2014
This looks lot better than the picture. The material is shiny and see through. The designs are absolutely adorable. After searching a lot I found this finally. Great addition to my daughters bedroom.

Munchkin Nappy Change Organiser
Munchkin Nappy Change Organiser
Price: 11.00

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 1 April 2014
Awesome. Its great to hang it behind the door. Saves spaces. It looks good and worth the price.love it! Would buy one more.

Philips AVENT SCF152/02 Niplette Twin Pack
Philips AVENT SCF152/02 Niplette Twin Pack
Price: 28.60

1.0 out of 5 stars waste of money, 1 April 2014
Complete waste of money. I used this for 2 days. They dont stay on at all. Moreover its quite painful.

Medela Swing Maxi Double Electric Breastpump
Medela Swing Maxi Double Electric Breastpump
Price: 179.95

5.0 out of 5 stars timesaving, 1 April 2014
Cant say enough good things about this. After LO refusing breast i started using it. I must say it only takes 10- 15 minutes to express. The double swing is great as one of ur hands is free to do other work. Moreover i never had pain in my breasts.

Burt's Bees Baby Bee Fragrance Free Lotion 170g
Burt's Bees Baby Bee Fragrance Free Lotion 170g
Price: 7.79

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 1 April 2014
My baby smells amazing. I got the tester and now i constantly buy it. Worth the money. Ppl comment on how good my baby smells.

Postnatal Yoga with Rozy & Kate [DVD]
Postnatal Yoga with Rozy & Kate [DVD]
Dvd ~ Orange Grove Productions

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, 1 April 2014
I purchased this after doing the prenatal yoga. I must say its amazing. Both the sessions improved my flexibility. great for busy mums

Health & Wholeness Through the Holy Comm
Health & Wholeness Through the Holy Comm
by Joseph Prince

5.0 out of 5 stars A great revelation, 29 Aug 2012
This book is a must read. For decades I avoided taking the holy communion because I thought I needed ask for forgiveness and needed to be holy. This book has put things in perseptive for me. This is the truth. I started taking the holy communion every day now, I see healing, wholeness and strength.

Please read it... dont waste your time on some stupid fictional books.. read the truth and the truth will set you free.

Thank you Joseph Prince!

The Story of India with Michael Wood: Complete BBC Series [DVD]
The Story of India with Michael Wood: Complete BBC Series [DVD]
Dvd ~ Michael Wood
Price: 6.20

5.0 out of 5 stars breathtaking, 1 Jun 2012
I got this DVD for myself and my husband. We loved it. Althought it is hard to capture the entire Indian history in 2 dvds, I think Micheal Wood did an amazing job taking his audience through history, its high and lows.

The visual aspect of the documentary was stunning and the narration was almost poetic. I think this is definately a worth buy.

Page: 1 | 2