Profile for meninaines > Reviews

Content by meninaines

meninaines

Sophie The Giraffe in Fresh Touch Gift Box
Sophie The Giraffe in Fresh Touch Gift Box

5.0 out of 5 stars I thought there was too much fuss about a simple ..., 21 July 2015
I thought there was too much fuss about a simple rubber toy, but then my son got this as a present. He is absolutely crazy for sophie. He chews on it all the time and laughs when she squeaks. I would buy it for anyone who is having a baby.

BENEFIT COSMETICS the POREfessional face primer FULL SIZE 22.0 mL / 0.75 US fl. oz. PRO balm to minimize the appearance of pores
Offered by US international service

5.0 out of 5 stars best makeup for perfect skin, 9 Jan. 2013
I've used this product for 2 years now and i love it. I am not big on makeup, so I tend to use practical and simple things for a very natural look. This is transparent so no worries about stains, but completely evens out my facial skin, making it look perfect.

TeckNet® Apple FM Transmitter Charge and Play for Apple iPhone 5, 5c, 5s, 6, 6s, 6 Plus, 6s Plus, iPod Touch, Nano
Offered by Hippidion.Store

5.0 out of 5 stars great price, great product, 4 July 2011
I bought this recently and I am very pleased with it. No obstructions, no interference, very good sound and great price.

Hannah Starkey: Photographs 1997-2007
Hannah Starkey: Photographs 1997-2007
by Iwona Blazwick

5.0 out of 5 stars best book, 7 Oct. 2010
I didn't know her work very well but since I got this it became one of my favourite books ever. Strongly recommend.

Olle Eksell: Swedish Graphic Designer (Designers): Swedish Graphic Designer (Designers)
by Pie Books

4.0 out of 5 stars lovely, 25 Aug. 2010
I've had this book for a few years now and it is still my favorite illustration book on the shelf. It is so lovely, his work is great and all the illustrations are perfect.