Profile for Shot By Shahed > Reviews

Black Rubber Eyecup Eg for Canon EOS 5D Mark III 6D 7D DSLR Camera
Offered by sourcingmap

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 18 Mar. 2015
Does NOT fit my Canon 6D! Total rip off

Eyepiece Eyecup EB for Canon EOS 5D,6D,7D,10D,20D,30D,40D,50D,60D,70D.
Eyepiece Eyecup EB for Canon EOS 5D,6D,7D,10D,20D,30D,40D,50D,60D,70D.
Offered by BV-electronics

1.0 out of 5 stars Does NOT fit Canon 6D as written in the description- ..., 18 Mar. 2015
Does NOT fit Canon 6D as written in the description- if I could leave it less than 1 star I would!

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Not an easy set up, 19 July 2013
The product arrived promptly and was well packaged- apart from this there is no good points to this product.

Having owned several umbrella softboxes in the past I felt this would be great also especially as the 'easy to set up' is emphasized on the description field- twice.
I guarantee if you are a solo shooter then you will not be able to set this up or use it, its as simple as that.
This requires a crazy amount of physical force just to open the umbrella up and is more of a two man job to get it to click in place so has now been sitting in the same bag it came in and will be binned next week.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 12, 2014 3:27 PM BST

Zeikos ZE-FLK77 77mm Multi-Coated 3 Piece Filter Kit (UV-CPL-FLD)
Zeikos ZE-FLK77 77mm Multi-Coated 3 Piece Filter Kit (UV-CPL-FLD)
Offered by Five Star

4.0 out of 5 stars Great price, 16 Feb. 2011
All I can say is this incredibly good value for money!
Though I mainly stick with my Hoya UV filters on my lenses, I keep this in my kit as a back up and to use the polarising filter for some shots!
Great value for money, quick delivery and well packaged!

Interfit Strobies Beauty dish 12'' (30cm) STR146
Interfit Strobies Beauty dish 12'' (30cm) STR146

5.0 out of 5 stars Interfit Beauty Dish, 16 Feb. 2011
I already have an interfit softbox and have been looking all over for a beauty dish to attach instead.
It is very easy to set up and the final result is amazing- not harsh nor soft; perfect!
The product itself is well made and the size could be bigger but the current size is ideal for portability!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 12, 2013 2:54 PM BST