Profile for Catrina > Reviews

Secrets of a Jewish Baker: Authentic Jewish Rye and Other Breads
Secrets of a Jewish Baker: Authentic Jewish Rye and Other Breads
by George Greenstein

5.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating book, 7 Oct 2013
This is a very interesting read, especially for a new bread baker. I like the fact that more than one way is given to make each item. Would recommend this to anyone.

Gogh Slide Mink
Gogh Slide Mink

1.0 out of 5 stars The shoe pictures is not the correct one, 24 Feb 2013
This review is from: Gogh Slide Mink (Apparel)
Would like to buy these but not if they are the ones pictured. Can you please amend. The slides don't have a toe post.

Manicare Toe Nail Clippers with Nail File
Manicare Toe Nail Clippers with Nail File

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as described, 7 Dec 2012
The description of this item said it included a case so I expected to have a case delivered, but there wasn't one. I was disappointed. It was the main reason I ordered it; I wanted to carry it easily when travelling. The clippers themselves were and still are quite stiff and are not as good as a previous set I bought from a chemist. I think this item is falsely advertised and I would like to know if they would send me a case as described.

Dioralyte Supplement Replacement of Lost Body Water & Salts Sachets - Blackcurrant Flavour - 6 Sachets
Offered by Greens Pharmacy

5.0 out of 5 stars Received on time and price is good, 1 Feb 2012
My order was received in a timely fashion and the item is as described. Thankfully I haven't needed to use any sachets yet, but wanted to have some on hand. Price a lot cheaper than from a chemist.

GreenPan Open Fry Pan, Ceramic Non-Stick Coating, Nairobi Black Aluminium, 20cm
GreenPan Open Fry Pan, Ceramic Non-Stick Coating, Nairobi Black Aluminium, 20cm

5.0 out of 5 stars So far, so good., 20 Oct 2011
I have used my GreenPan half a dozen times now, without any problems so far. I have not put it in the dishwasher. I wipe it with kitchen roll when finished then give it a quick soapy wash and a rinse. It's a dream to clean. Have only used low to medium heat so far. Items cooked include onions, sausages, peppers and eggs, all successfully.

Have been tracking the price for the 20cm and it went down, to nearly £14 and then shot up again within the space of the last 48 hrs. Very peculiar.

New Miserable Experience
New Miserable Experience
Offered by MMT-UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Just as I remembered, 12 Sep 2010
Bought this again having lost my original copy. Have it on rotation on my car CD player. Nice trip down nostalgia lane.

Fireworks
Fireworks
Offered by Mattpuss

5.0 out of 5 stars Pele - Fireworks, 10 Aug 2010
This review is from: Fireworks (Audio CD)
I had a copy of this when it first came out. It was given to me by a radio plugger I knew. I lost it during various house moves and decided to buy it again recently because I had been thinking about various tracks for some time and wanted to see if it was as joyful as I remembered. It is. Pele is one of those hugely underrated British bands who poked their heads above the radio playlist parapet in the Nineties with this sublime CD. If you want something to sing along to in your car or your kitchen then get a copy now.