Profile for amazon_addict > Reviews

amazon_addict

TomTom GO Connect Cable
TomTom GO Connect Cable

4.0 out of 5 stars Broke one and this is still going!, 7 May 2014
My partner broke her existing TomTom cable so we needed a replacement. That was last year some time and this is still doing the trick. Seems a little expensive for a power cable but it works so can't really complain.

3.5mm to 3.5mm GOLD AUX JACK CABLE LEAD IPOD AUDIO MP3 1m lead Length - VASI4KO
3.5mm to 3.5mm GOLD AUX JACK CABLE LEAD IPOD AUDIO MP3 1m lead Length - VASI4KO
Offered by Accessories-4-All

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it needs to!, 7 May 2014
Needed a mp3 cable for my car stereo to connect to my iphone and this does the trick. For what you pay you can't go wrong.

Supergets® Apple Iphone 5 Premium White Top Flip PU Leather Case, Screen Protector, Capacitive Touch Screen Stylus
Offered by MGT Group

5.0 out of 5 stars Still going strong!, 3 Jan 2014
I got a flip cover as I am completely paranoid about breaking my screen. I have had this cover now for about a year and it is still in good condition considering the amount of use it gets. For the price it is great value.

Hitch [Blu-ray] [2007] [Region Free]
Hitch [Blu-ray] [2007] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Eva Mendes

5.0 out of 5 stars Great movie!, 3 Jan 2014
Ok, so I already had this on DVD but wanted to get the blu-ray version as I liked the movie so much. An absolute must-watch!

4 x H7 (477/499) 12v 55W PX26d Halogen Bulb
4 x H7 (477/499) 12v 55W PX26d Halogen Bulb
Offered by Carbitsltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value and working perfectly!, 3 Jan 2014
I have had these bulbs in my car for a couple of weeks now and they are working perfectly. Can't complain at that price!

Black USB Charger Keychain Sync Data Cable for iPhone 4 4G 3 3G 3GS ipad NEW
Black USB Charger Keychain Sync Data Cable for iPhone 4 4G 3 3G 3GS ipad NEW

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect if you keep forgetting your charger lead!, 3 Jan 2014
I bought this for my girlfriend who kept forgetting her charger lead at work. This just attached to her keyring and now there are no excuses... well, different excuses anyway :-) Highly recommended if you run out of charge and have access to a USB port.

Wired-up HDMI to HDMI Gold Plated Connectors 1.8m Cable v1.3A
Wired-up HDMI to HDMI Gold Plated Connectors 1.8m Cable v1.3A
Offered by DayzHappy

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value product, 6 Jan 2011
I did not know how much difference a HDMI cable would make to my xbox playing so did not want to spend a huge amount on a cable. However, when I started using this, the difference it makes is truly incredible. For this price, you should HDMI every piece of electronic equipment you have.

Moon Gem 2.0 Front Fully Rechargeable Light - Black, 5 x 3 x 1.6 cm
Moon Gem 2.0 Front Fully Rechargeable Light - Black, 5 x 3 x 1.6 cm

4.0 out of 5 stars Great solution for those who don't like batteries!, 7 Dec 2010
This review is from: Moon GEM 2.0 Front Light (Sports)
I wanted to get a set of lights that did not require batteries as they always fail at the wrong time. With these lights I can simply charge them before riding and know that they will last the journey. They are light and very easy to fix onto the bike and are very bright too so will keep you safe.
Overall, very good purchase.

Toshiba PA4152E-1HE0 500GB 2.5 Inch External Silver Steel Hard Drive
Toshiba PA4152E-1HE0 500GB 2.5 Inch External Silver Steel Hard Drive
Offered by Bluestone Online

1.0 out of 5 stars This item does not work with a MAC, 24 Sep 2010
Bought this for use with a MAC and it is not compatible. This was not clear in the description.

Please do not buy if you want to use it with a MAC!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 9, 2010 2:22 PM GMT