Profile for Mrs. Susan Dawes > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Susan Dawes

Mrs. Susan Dawes

Naeturvaktin (Night Shift, Icelandic TV series)
Naeturvaktin (Night Shift, Icelandic TV series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 July 2015
Truly hilarious. British sit-com writers could learn a thing or two from these guys.

Toys for Play Hand Luggage Sit and Go Shopping Trolley with Seat Ideal for Fishing/ Camping, 20 Liters, Green Camouflage TR2

4.0 out of 5 stars The wheels ride easily over tree roots and rocky paths, 20 July 2015
I use it for sketching outdoors. Fits behind my seat in the car. All my art equipment fits in the bag, including an easel my husband made for me. The wheels ride easily over tree roots and rocky paths. Only one thing really, the seat is a little upright. I wouldn't be without it now though.

BLACK+DECKER Pivot Dustbuster Handheld Vacuum Cleaner - 18 Volt
BLACK+DECKER Pivot Dustbuster Handheld Vacuum Cleaner - 18 Volt
Offered by Ideabright Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy and powerful, 19 May 2014
I would recommend this product to anyone needing a powerful and easy to use cordless vacuum cleaner. I haven't tried it in the car yet, but I'm sure it will do the job.

Smaug: Unleashing the Dragon (The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug)
Smaug: Unleashing the Dragon (The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug)
by Benedict Cumberbatch

5.0 out of 5 stars OVERWHELMED, 19 May 2014
This book gives in depth insight into the talents of Weta Workshops. In a world of painting and sculpture, these artists have created something exceptional in Smaug and are obviously very proud of him. I had no idea there was so much work involved. Amazing from concept to finished article.

3' x 3' Artificial Grass Matting. Stalls / Greengrocers / Floral Arrangements
3' x 3' Artificial Grass Matting. Stalls / Greengrocers / Floral Arrangements
Offered by Macallen Importers

5.0 out of 5 stars just the job, 27 Mar. 2014
our grandson loved his model we made him. This grass being part of it. A very good quality product and delivered swiftly. Thankyou

Sherlock: Series 1 [DVD]
Sherlock: Series 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Benedict Cumberbatch
Offered by DVDBayFBA

5.0 out of 5 stars relieves the sherlocklessness symptoms, 20 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Sherlock: Series 1 [DVD] (DVD)
I watch these stories over and over. There's always more to them every time I watch. Very clever and very witty. Extremely good quality dvds