Profile for Mr. C. Maguire > Reviews

Content by Mr. C. Maguire

Mr. C. Maguire (Northern Ireland)

Life As A House [DVD] [2002]
Life As A House [DVD] [2002]
Dvd ~ Hayden Christensen

5.0 out of 5 stars well worth watching!!!!, 1 Jun 2005
This review is from: Life As A House [DVD] [2002] (DVD)
I did not one bit expect this film to be as good as it was! The acting in it is amazing, especially from Kevin Kline & Hayden Christensen. It is about a father, George (Kevin Kline) who has been divorced from his ex-wife, Robin (Kristin Scott Thomas), recently lost his job, and found out he has cancer. He attempts to build the house of his dreams and asks his gothic son, Sam (Hayden Christensen) who has his own problems, for help and to spend the Summer with him and help build this house. This has consequences for Robin's new life and family and also the people surrounding George. e.g. his son, neighbours etc..
I cried so much during this film, trying to force myself to hold it in because my family were sleeping, but it would'nt work.
100% worth watching!! Just be aware that the tears will be strolling down your face throughout this film!
It's fantastic!! I feel like watching it again right now, but I'm in work. I will definitely be watchin' and roaring tonight.. hehe!
ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chariot Stripped [Us Import]
Chariot Stripped [Us Import]
Offered by skyvo-direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Gavin DeGraw - Chariot/Stripped, the best album I have!!, 5 Dec 2004
I first heard of Gavin DeGraw when watching the hit show 'One Tree Hill'. I couldn't find his album in any of the shops here in the UK e.g. HMV, Virgin, etc.. and really liked the song 'I Don't Want To Be'. I decided to get it imported from Amazon.co.uk and it is amazing! It is my favourite cd! He has an amazing voice & the songs on the album just have such a great sound! I would like to hear more of Gavin's stuff, but this is a must buy for anyone who likes the theme tune to 'One Tree Hill'. You will not be let down!! The album is fantastic!!!!