Profile for Mick H, Grantham > Reviews

GEM Compact Camera Case for Nikon Coolpix L810, P510 plus Limited Accessories
Offered by GEM Bags & Cases
Price: 25.69

4.0 out of 5 stars Gem Compact Camera Case for Nikon Coolpix P510, 14 Nov 2012
Overall, I have to say I'm happy with my new Gem compact camera case. I was nearly put off by Mr Smiths review but I'm glad I read on to the comments and other reviews.

Personally, I like the fact that it isn't too bulky and that I have room for spare batteries, charger and memory cards etc and lets not forget the camera! As a complete novice to photography, all I want from the bag is to be able to carry my camera and a limited number of additional items and to protect them from the elements while out walking. If you're looking for something to carry a large tripod, leads to connect to your computer, TV etc. and everything else photography related, this probably isn't the bag for you. The bag is compact and is a snug fit for the camera, I like this because it stops my camera from jumping around inside.

The bag itself appears to be well made, with robust materials and plenty of padding to protect the camera; it also has some rubberised protectors on its base to prevent wear when putting it down. It comes with both a neck and a waist strap too - carry as you like!

What I'm not too happy with, and the only reason for not giving a 5 star rating, is the cost of post and packaging as I couldn't find this detail until check out. I'm relatively new to on-line buying so please don't stone the Luddite! Perhaps the delivery costs could be reviewed and made cheaper by the vendor?