Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Behind a Closed Door (The Estate Series Book 2)
Behind a Closed Door (The Estate Series Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars ... and I think I have just found a new favourite author. She makes her stories real and believeable ..., 14 Jan. 2016
This is the second of Mel Sherratt's books I have read and I think I have just found a new favourite author. She makes her stories real and believeable and I cared a lot about the main character in this book. Excellent work.

Platinum Grey / Silver Glitter - M0733 - Rafaele Damask - Vymura Wallpaper
Platinum Grey / Silver Glitter - M0733 - Rafaele Damask - Vymura Wallpaper

4.0 out of 5 stars Stunning, 4 Jan. 2014
I have never had wallpaper before but the pictures of this product made me want to have a go. When I took it out of the box I was a bit disappointed as the pattern seemed louder than the photos I had seen, however I decided to give it a go and I can't describe just how beautiful it looks on a statement wall. It's incredibly sparkly and the touch is very luxurious. Considering it was my first attempt at wallpapering I found it easy to handle and it just hangs beautifully.

My only comment would be that the roll is quite narrow so it takes quite a lot to cover one wall and the busy pattern is fiddly to match the first time, but after you have hung a few lengths it gets easier. All in all it is a stunning paper that looks far, far more expensive than its budget price tag, and I am already recommending it to all my friends and family : )
The delivery was also very fast and the paper came well packaged. Very pleased.

200 Christmas Recipes: Hamlyn All Colour Cookbook
200 Christmas Recipes: Hamlyn All Colour Cookbook
by Hamlyn Cookbooks

4.0 out of 5 stars Small but very complete, 26 Jun. 2011
I must say when I received it I was disappointed by its pocket size, having expected a full size book. But the book more than made up for it with the original, fantastic recipes and the gorgeous illustrations. A very good buy for Christmas, specially if you have small children as there are lots of whacky sweets for them!

What to Expect the First Year
What to Expect the First Year
by Arlene Eisenberg

5.0 out of 5 stars The Bible for new parents, 7 Feb. 2011
This book covers absolutely every single issue you will ever encounter as a new parent, even things you would have never thought of, or were worried about asking. Its style is concise, no-nonsense and to the point, but sympathetic. Good info on health issues, milestones, behaviour. I have the what to expect guides to pregnancy and toddler years and there is nothing these amazing books won't answer.