Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Amazon Customer

A Path to Wisdom - How to Live a Balanced, Healthy and Peaceful Life
A Path to Wisdom - How to Live a Balanced, Healthy and Peaceful Life

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring read, 2 Dec. 2014
The stories in this book are amazing and show how events in our lives happen for a reason.
A good inspiring read

Effective Practices in Continuing Professional Development: Lessons from schools
by Liz Francis

5.0 out of 5 stars exactly what I needed, 25 May 2014
gives a good view of impact studies in Head teacher professional development in secondary schools which has helped guide a research methodology

Storage Options 54585 Scroll Excel 7 inch Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich Capacitive Touch Screen Tablet

5.0 out of 5 stars super present, 29 Dec. 2012
My Son bought this for me for Christmas and I am loving it's easy use and portability. I have already watched many bbc i-player programmes and looking forward to having a case and keyboard to keep up my touch type skills. I do love the touch screen having finally given in to this new tech development. I love that my scroll Excel 7inch has easy connectivity unlike the I pad which relies heavily on blue. tooth.

Where Have All the Mothers Gone?
Where Have All the Mothers Gone?

5.0 out of 5 stars Where have all the mothers gone, 27 Dec. 2012
Where have all the mothers gone

A very thoughtfully written book. Easily readible and bringing to life the realities for some mothers

BTEC Level 2 First Business Student Book
BTEC Level 2 First Business Student Book
by Mr Mike Neild

4.0 out of 5 stars helping to get our children swotting, 15 Aug. 2012
recommended by my daughter teacher I got this quickly so that she could start revising and have a head start for next academic year

Collins A Level Sociology - Sociology AS for AQA
Collins A Level Sociology - Sociology AS for AQA
by Stephen Moore

5.0 out of 5 stars study time, 12 Jun. 2012
This sociology AS study guide came on time and proved to be exactly what was needed to get my son revising. Yes!!!!!