Profile for M M Pallett > Reviews

Content by M M Pallett

M M Pallett

Proops Set of 3 Candle Moulds. Sphere, Rocket and Pillar Candle Making Set. Free UK Postage
Offered by proops brothers ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars suitable for Soy wax, 1 Jun. 2014
Just made my plain soy candles using all the moulds. Grease them with Olive oil first and they slide out. With the Sphere you need to wrap blue/white tack around the join to stop the leaking of wax. Wash moulds in hot water ready for the next batch. I would like the taper candle to be a little thicker but I'm happy with them.

Candlemaking: A Step by Step Guide from Beginner to Expert
Candlemaking: A Step by Step Guide from Beginner to Expert

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Book, 28 April 2014
This is one of the better books I've come across on Kindle. Lovely reading and plenty of recipes and different kinds of candles to make. For Children to Adult alike. would suggest it to a friend.

New Leather Wallet Flip Case Cover Pouch for Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini GT-i9190 GT-i9192 GT-i9195 Mini WITH FREE SCREEN GUARD + STYLUS PEN (Pink)
Offered by 2 UR DOOR

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of Money., 17 April 2014
This is not what I wanted but it do till I find a better wallet. This has a sticky back you paste your phone on. Be careful when removing phone as it pull the phone backing off. So, from my point of view if you drop the phone it will shake out the phone with out the backing. Hence why I gave 1 point for it. Waste of money. Would not recommend to a friend

Make & Sell Jewellery Magazine - tutorials and projects to help create beautiful handmade jewellery

1.0 out of 5 stars You have to buy, 30 May 2013
This is only an app you have to install then you can't open a free mag only dialog box comes up to say you have to pay. I really would like a book to get me interesting in Making Jewellery for a newby. Disappointed with the app.

Bob: No Ordinary Cat
Bob: No Ordinary Cat

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed, 9 Mar. 2013
It's the same book as the Street cat named Bob.
I was hoping it was a follow up from the first book.
Very disappointed with it.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 18, 2013 9:36 PM GMT

Lakeland My Kitchen Electric Yoghurt Maker (1 Litre Capacity)
Lakeland My Kitchen Electric Yoghurt Maker (1 Litre Capacity)
Offered by Lakeland

5.0 out of 5 stars Well Made, 9 Mar. 2013
I've not stop using this item since it arrived. Only wish I had an extra spoon incase it get lost/broken.