Profile for Alaveda > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Teddies Cottage - Fleece Blanket White - Pram
Teddies Cottage - Fleece Blanket White - Pram

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice at first..., 16 May 2011
This blanket looked and felt really nice when I first got it but after using it for just a couple of weeks it turned linty and it now looks quite bad. I guess that's just how fleece is.

Burt's Bees Nourishing Baby Bee Baby Oil, 115ml
Burt's Bees Nourishing Baby Bee Baby Oil, 115ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Great baby oil, 16 May 2011
Lovely scent and very mild. Great texture and not greasy. I have been using it to massage my baby and just 3-4 drops are enough each time. Highly recommended.

Baby BuBu Classic Colours: Grey
Baby BuBu Classic Colours: Grey

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly!, 16 May 2011
Very good design. It covers me well and I can see my baby clearly while breastfeeding. The fabric is not too flimsy but thin enough to be comfortable and airy. It's very useful especially when you have guests over and you need to feed your baby.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars The best body butter!, 3 April 2011
I have used a lot of body butter from different brands and I have to say that this one is the best. I use it mostly on my big pregnant belly but also on other parts of my body. The smell is lovely and not too strong like some other brands. The texture is also very nice and the cream absorbs really quickly (and a little goes a long way). I'm 37 weeks now and have no sign of stretch marks ;) I definitely recommend this product.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3