Profile for Bob PenName > Reviews

Content by Bob PenName

Bob PenName

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Norton Internet Security 21.0 - 1 Computer, 1 Year Subscription (PC) [2014 Edition]
Offered by Barcleys

3.0 out of 5 stars Probably good enough for all people except Barclays Bank, 30 Aug 2014
Partial defence only - it provides a shield to repel internet attacks but cannot scan the PC hard disc for settled virus that managed to evade the radar. Probably good enough for all people except Barclays Bank. Out of habit I bought Norton anti virus DVD to augment. In the old days Full spectrum came in one DVD purchase. Nowadays it is mix and match. Buy the piece you want to save money.

Wild China [DVD]
Wild China [DVD]
Dvd ~ Wild China

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing.., 30 Aug 2014
This review is from: Wild China [DVD] (DVD)
Amazing ... there is a gold colour sheep - goat the size of a cow living there on one isolated mountain . Only 300 hundred left. I never knew a goat can be this big. The males ram each other for mating rights. I can see they get very dizzy indeed.

Highlander Army 12" Base Kit Bag - Black
Highlander Army 12" Base Kit Bag - Black
Offered by General Stores Online

5.0 out of 5 stars This means it is washable and smells good if you wash it once in a while, 30 Aug 2014
Heavy duty cotton - very strong. Strap is wide so it does not cut into shoulder muscles when carrying triple load to launderette. This means it is washable and smells good if you wash it once in a while. Should last 15 years at least. Maybe more. However, the C - shaped metal clip on the end of the shoulder strap had a thin metal lip attached to it ....the lip fractured and fell off after 1 day. Not sure why it was there in the first place. It does not trouble my mind.

Pulsar Men's Watch PAR177X1
Pulsar Men's Watch PAR177X1
Offered by Rubicon Watch Company Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars Pulsar is related to Seiko, 8 July 2014
I like it. Plain clean simple decent lines. Slim and light in weight. My first kinetic watch. Not a show-stopper... but good looking.. I figured I can save money because I don't have to pay people £15 to put in new batteries like my other watches. If this watch functions well for 10 years I would be impressed. I don't need atomic accuracy. Pulsar is owned by Seiko watch people. So hopefully the machinery inside is related. I'll report more 5 years from now.

World Cup Long Sleeve Rugby Top Mens England Extra Lge
World Cup Long Sleeve Rugby Top Mens England Extra Lge
Offered by Sports Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Heavy cotton - well made, 11 April 2014
Very comfy - feels strong and will last 10 years at least. The shoulder bit is reinforced with extra cotton ... so too the neck collar bit. Nice & long so you can tuck shirt into trousers.

Wales Welsh Retro Cymru Rugby Shirts Adults S M L XL XXL Full Sleeve Exclusive (5XL 60 -62+ CHEST)
Offered by SUPERSIZECLOTHING

2.0 out of 5 stars 100 % inorganic acrylic, 8 April 2014
I didn't realise this shirt is not made from cotton. In my mind a rugby shirt must be cotton. Or cotton mixed with flax . Nothing else will do. The badge is also fuzzy

Dishonored: Game of the Year Edition (PC DVD)
Dishonored: Game of the Year Edition (PC DVD)
Offered by Turbotrance

5.0 out of 5 stars deadly sword, 5 April 2014
slow moving 1st person kill game. You need to sneak up on someone to kill them without detection. Even women ... But full of story and variety. That's why it is addictive. That sword does obscene stuff. Must not allow teenagers to play this game. Their hormones can't handle this stuff. If this was the 1970's the people who made this game would be arrested

New Original Czech Military Trench Coat (Large)
New Original Czech Military Trench Coat (Large)
Offered by Army and Outdoors

5.0 out of 5 stars good windproof overcoat, 22 Jan 2014
Looks a bit like I am going to a fancy dress party.. with those shiny buttons .. But this is a good windproof overcoat.. Not warm though, but it was not made for that. For £23 value is outstanding.

CZECH ARMY WINTER PARKA
CZECH ARMY WINTER PARKA
Offered by CISSBURY RETAIL

5.0 out of 5 stars outstanding, 22 Jan 2014
I like it !!!! solid .. strong ... well made .. good stitching .. made to last 20 years I think. I don't even need the inner fleece for Winter. A wooly jumper inside plus this Parka is good enough for an English winter.

Braun Oral-B Advanced Power 400 Battery-Operated Toothbrush (Colour Varies)
Braun Oral-B Advanced Power 400 Battery-Operated Toothbrush (Colour Varies)
Offered by Dental Direct UK

4.0 out of 5 stars you use AA calculator batteries with this one, 8 Jan 2014
Nice fat handle (I have big hands). It's noisy but does the job. I bought this because I can re-charge my AA calculator batteries at work ... without anyone knowing they are for my toothbrush. What a clever I am.

From the design of the battery cavity I thought both batteries go in tip first... but no . One goes in tip first, the other goes in bottom first. I nearly sent the product back because I thought I bought a dud.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3