Profile for RC > Reviews

Stitch 'n Bitch Nation
Stitch 'n Bitch Nation
by Debbie Stoller

2.0 out of 5 stars Not that great!, 18 Aug. 2005
This review is from: Stitch 'n Bitch Nation (Paperback)
I bought the book because some friends in America mentioned it. Some of the yarns are not available to us in the UK and I found out that the author solicits ideas from others to make her book. Not a very smart dame if you ask me.
It went through some interesting projects, but overall I would not recommend it.

Sew Fast Sew Easy: All You Need to Know When You Start to Sew [With Patterns]
Sew Fast Sew Easy: All You Need to Know When You Start to Sew [With Patterns]
by Elissa K. Meyrich

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE this book. I learned so much about sewing from it., 18 Aug. 2005
This book is awesome. It is perfect for beginner sewers or anyone looking to improve their technique. It teaches you how to thread, sew on buttons, and comes with a pillow, tote and skirt pattern.
I fancy this book with a passion. I would recommend it to anyone who is looking to be creative through sewing. The online store actually has online learning with videos. I tried the makeup bag which was fun. When I visited their NYC USA store they said they were expanding and expecting another book. I can not wait.