Profile for Lesha > Reviews

Beginning Gymnastics For Girls - Skills And Progressions [DVD] [NTSC]
Beginning Gymnastics For Girls - Skills And Progressions [DVD] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ Beginning Gymnastics for Girls

3.0 out of 5 stars OVERPRICED!, 21 Jun. 2014
Very short DVD showing correct techinique and positioning for basic skills. It is very over priced for what you get.

Hedbanz
Hedbanz

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 21 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Hedbanz (Toy)
My daughter wanted this after seeing it on the t.v
The kids love it and keeps them off the internet.

Sussed - After Dark
Sussed - After Dark
Offered by Games to Get Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars This was a winner!, 21 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Sussed - After Dark (Toy)
This game went down a treat at games night with requests to play again. Its a bit like the TV show Mr and Mrs so couples beware, there were a few arguments, lol

Collins Pub Quiz (Quiz Books)
Collins Pub Quiz (Quiz Books)
by Collins

3.0 out of 5 stars Little dated!, 21 Jun. 2014
I had a family game night and used this book for a few games. Comments were that allot of the questions were quite dated so only the older members were able to answer. Other that that its ok, there could be an updated version somewhere....

ProElite Neon Smart Blender Bottle Shaker Cup Shake 600ml - 700ml (Neon Pink)
ProElite Neon Smart Blender Bottle Shaker Cup Shake 600ml - 700ml (Neon Pink)
Offered by Pure Source Nutrition

5.0 out of 5 stars IT IS WHAT IT IS!, 21 Jun. 2014
Its a sports cup like most cups, im happy with it, it doesnt spill and i like the little ball it comes with.

Good Hemp Nutrition Lean Shake with Hemp Protein Chocolate 1kg
Good Hemp Nutrition Lean Shake with Hemp Protein Chocolate 1kg

1.0 out of 5 stars Discusting!, 21 Jun. 2014
I’m no quitter and if I start something I would normally aim to finish it regardless but I have been defeated with this product. I tried my best to find different mixes which would mast the taste but I failed miserably. Yes this is packed with all the goodness other protein powders don’t have but the consequence to good nutrition leaves a nasty taste in your mouth. The jar is still in my kitchen and almost full, don’t know why im keeping it lol.

If you don’t mind drinking 300ml of something awful then this could be for you.

STYLEYOURMOBILE SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 S III MINI I8190 PREMIUM QUALITY PU LEATHER MAGNETIC FLIP CASE COVER POUCH + GUARD + FREE STYLUSS (White Diamond Flip)

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking!, 21 Jun. 2014
Had this for a short while before it broke. It did look nice but wasn’t too good after my son dropped it a couple of times which resulted in the shattering of the inner plastic part which held the phone to the actual case. If you are prone to dropping your phone this is probably not the best case for you, when my phone was dropped the phone fell out of the case and got scratched. Im not sure if its meant to protect your phone if so it has failed. But like I said it does look nice and hard to misplace.

Starlite Ice Dance Silver Flush Leotard Age 10 - 11 Years
Starlite Ice Dance Silver Flush Leotard Age 10 - 11 Years
Offered by Dancing in the Street

5.0 out of 5 stars Swanky!, 21 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Starlite Flush Leotard (Apparel)
Love this leotard it is a very different design to most my daughter has. The middle panel makes it look quite dancy for my gymnast daughter butshe likes to stand out and be different. Ive added my own sparkle to the top bit so my girl is happy with the level of bling.

Tappers & Pointers Super Shiny Sleeveless Lycra Gymnastics Leotard- GYM12 (PARADISE BLUE, 11-12 YEARS)
Offered by All Things Girlie

5.0 out of 5 stars High shine!, 21 Jun. 2014
My daughter loves high shine leotards and this one doesn’t disappoint. I bought it a few sizes bigger for longevity and she can get away with wearing it now without it looking too big due to the stretchy fabric though the under arm area is slightly gaping lol.

Marco Pierre White's Great British Feast: Over 100 Delicious Recipes From A Great British Chef
by Marco Pierre White

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks good!, 15 Nov. 2013
Bought this book for my cooking enthusiast fiance, he seems pleased with it. Yet to cook anything out of it.

Page: 1 | 2