Profile for Halfy > Reviews

Harness with Lead for Rabbits
Offered by Pet Connection
Price: 4.94

5.0 out of 5 stars SERVICE WITH A PERSONAL TOUCH, 3 Aug 2012
The original product I ordered was deemed to be inferior by the seller. This being the case, they sought to call me (albeit in the middle of a funeral service, for which I take full responsibillity for being the IDIOT who didn't turn off his moblile!) to advise of this and suggest I take the dearer model at no extra cost - That's right NO EXTRA COST!
The dearer harness duly arrived promptly well packaged. I found their email address to thank them for their attention to detail which they fully appreciated. I will seek to buy all future pet products from 'THE RABBIT HUTCH.' All to often we hear about poor customer service, well here's one for the credit column!
Oh, and the harness is fulfilling it's brief of keeping the wife's rabbit were we can see it in the garden and away from pampered plants!

The Specials - 30th Anniversary Tour (Limited Edition Double Disc) [DVD]
The Specials - 30th Anniversary Tour (Limited Edition Double Disc) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Lindy Heymann

5.0 out of 5 stars The Greatest Band Don't Dissapoint........., 15 Nov 2010
I'm still "Ska'd" from their break-up in 1981 while at the peak of the charts with "Ghost Town".
30 years on and they still manage to capture the energy and drive which won them critical acclaim and a huge following back in the day which judging from ticket sales from the tour still stands.

From a to B
From a to B
Price: 7.52

4.0 out of 5 stars A Long Search...., 15 Nov 2010
This review is from: From a to B (Audio CD)
..But well worth the wait. "Sanctuary" is worth the ticket price alone!
Not the greatest 80's band but a great one all the same. Deserved more success.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 3, 2011 12:40 AM GMT

The Liberty Of Norton Folgate
The Liberty Of Norton Folgate
Offered by games
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars "Nutty" Norton Folgate!, 22 Jun 2009
What can I say?
The boys are back on form with this brilliant long player. I can't stop playing it. "On The Town" is the highlight amongst highlights. Superb!