Profile for MATTY > Reviews

Neca Pacific Rim - Series 1 - Gipsy Danger 7 Inch Action Figure
Offered by YUK
Price: 39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Action Figure for adults, 3 Mar 2014
If you love the film, I think you will love this Action Figure.

The detail is awesome, this action figure looks great on my desk at work and after seeing and loving the film this was a must have for me.

The only question would be the price, as it's a fair amount to invest, around 30 GBP I paid, but I saw some vendors wanted twice that if not more.

At the end of the day if you are a die hard fan, and are looking for something to bring your work desk to life, or have around the house on show, then I would recommend.

I also bought the Striker figure for a friend that is also a fan and he thought it was excellent as well, probably looking at the two I may reconmend Striker over Gypsy Danger but they are both great.

To note, these are not really toys in the sense of the word, yes arms and legs etc do move and a lot of thought in my opinion has gone into the design and manufacture, but if you are looking at this for a much younger child, I would say please look on...

Otherwise enjoy :-)

Illustrated Grimm's Fairy Tales (Usborne Illustrated Story Collections) (Clothbound Story Collections)
by Ruth Brocklehurst
Price: 12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great if somewhat darker stories for children, 17 Feb 2014
I grew up on Grimms fairy tales and this book of multiple tales is outstanding. Perfect sized book and such beautiful artwork that brings everything to life. Darker stories than may be for some parents tastes for their little ones, but there are lessons in each and every story. From the feel of the cover, drawings and quality of the text this is a must buy and I would highly recommend for anyone that is a fan. I would probably only say your child may not be too interested until they are at least 2 years old as there is a lot of text to read to them.

The Orchard Book of Nursery Rhymes (Books for Giving)
The Orchard Book of Nursery Rhymes (Books for Giving)
by Zena Sutherland
Price: 9.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply the best Nursery Rhymes book you can buy, 17 Feb 2014
Beautiful book with the most wonderful pictures of the different characters bringing the Nursery Rhymes to life. I started reading this to my daughter when she was just a small baby and now at 16 months it is still her favourite book. For the price, quality and effort that has gone into this book, its a must buy for your little ones as long as your are a fan of traditional Nursery Rhymes :-)

Hydrea Wooden Baby Brush with Soft Goats Hair Bristles
Hydrea Wooden Baby Brush with Soft Goats Hair Bristles
Offered by Ana Wiz Ltd
Price: 8.95

5.0 out of 5 stars For newborns look no further than this brush, 13 Feb 2014
This is the brush we wish we could have found when our daughter was born, so soft bristles and lovely feeling wood it's a great product. My daughter is coming up 1.5 years soon and still great for her :)

Say Goodnight to the Sleepy Animals!
Say Goodnight to the Sleepy Animals!
by Ian Whybrow
Edition: Board book
Price: 4.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great book, 13 Feb 2014
I bought this following on from the say hello to the snowy animals book and this books is equally good.

Truly lovely pics!

Say Hello to the Snowy Animals!
Say Hello to the Snowy Animals!
by Ian Whybrow
Edition: Board book
Price: 5.37

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful book, my baby girl loves it, 13 Feb 2014
What an amazing book which has such beautiful pictures and entertainment for your little one, at first my daughter did not tend to touch the pages so much, but now she realizes that the "touchy freely" animal on every page it's great.

Highly recommend!

Onya Original Gold and Olive - Folding Reusable Shopping Bag - Bag For Life
Onya Original Gold and Olive - Folding Reusable Shopping Bag - Bag For Life
Offered by Onya Bags UK
Price: 5.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bag even at the price, 13 Feb 2014
5 stars from me for this, I was looking for a bag to take food/snacks into work that I could also store away also when needed.

This really is a nice bag and better quality than most similar products. looks like it should last!

Thought the price tag was a little higher but as he quality is v good and it feels likes it's made from parachute material I think it's good

Time To Run High Visibility Armband With LED Pack Of Two
Time To Run High Visibility Armband With LED Pack Of Two
Offered by Time To Run Limited
Price: 5.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, 13 Feb 2014
Good quality product and big enough to wrap around larger arms for running etc, LEDs are a plus and reasonable price.

Dropped down one star as the advert suggests these will wrap round legs, which other than maybe calves they won't stretch that much....

Close Pop-In Brights Reusable Baby Wipes Pack (Multicoloured)
Close Pop-In Brights Reusable Baby Wipes Pack (Multicoloured)
Price: 12.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Wiping Cloths - Perfect size!, 2 Dec 2013
I bought these cloths for my 13 months old daughter and they are great.

Size wise they are excellent, I disagree with some other views saying they are too small (for wiping face and hands these are just ideal)

Initially I thought the price was a little high, however understanding that the material is ultra soft and antibacterial Bamboo - I believe they are worth the money.

Already gone through the wash quite a few times without issues, I have not seen any similar clothes that would come close to these.

TowelsRus Aztex Deluxe Sports Gym Towel, 500gsm, Navy Blue, 30cm x 90cm, 100% Cotton
Offered by towelsrus
Price: 5.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice towel, Practical and good size for the gym!, 24 May 2013
Very simply a great towel, perfect size for the gym to fit on the benches, nice material and extremely soft. Could actually double up due to it's perfect size for a baby burping towel over the shoulder. Nice price for such quality.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4