Profile for Ben Wilding > Reviews

MacBook Pro 15.4" 2.2GHz Core 2 Duo/2GB /120GB /SD /AP /BT
MacBook Pro 15.4" 2.2GHz Core 2 Duo/2GB /120GB /SD /AP /BT
Offered by IHI
Price: £1,599.00

5.0 out of 5 stars If your unsure, then take the plunge, you won't regret it!, 11 July 2007
I did hours and hours of research to work out what my next laptop was going to be. I went through the same thoughts most people go through when trying to decide on a mac or pc.

Are Mac's too expensive for what they are? Yes they are pricey...but you get what you pay for, they are gorgeous to look at, fast, plenty or storage, easy to use.

What about compatability with Windows applications? Thats no longer an excuse you can use. With Mac offering a dual boot system and an intel processor to run winows on...why not have the best of both worlds!

I have had my mac on now for over 2 weeks without needing a re-boot. I simply put it in sleep mode whenever i'm not using it... No crashes, No virus's, no reboots needed!

Stop trying to think of excuses as to why you can't get one....you will not regret it....i can promise you that!!!

One Plus One Is One
One Plus One Is One
Offered by mrtopseller

5.0 out of 5 stars What a little Gem!!, 9 Aug. 2006
This review is from: One Plus One Is One (Audio CD)
I got this album quite a time ago, since then i have loaded it onto my MP3 player as i have done with all my CD's. Remembering that i didnt really like it when i first heard it, I was amazed when i was on the train the other day and thought i would give it a go. I have not stopped playing it since then! Its uplifting yet relaxing, great lyrics with some great instrumental! I would advise you to buy it, and give it a chance...I didnt to start with and now regret it! A true gem of a find!