Profile for Hopps > Reviews

Hopps (St Helens)

Fur Real Friends - Cat
Fur Real Friends - Cat

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 26 Dec 2007
This review is from: Fur Real Friends - Cat (Toy)
My poor daughter can't get a look in with this since she got it for christmas. I absolutely love it and it is scarily life-like. I sit there talking to it as if it's a real cat. I fear I might get carted off to a secure unit.

My First Monopoly [Toy]
My First Monopoly [Toy]

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved it, 26 Dec 2007
This review is from: My First Monopoly [Toy] (Toy)
I'm 38 years of age and I loved playing this with my 5 year old ( and she beat me). It's very easy to assemble and the instructions are straightforward. The little man in the car talking makes it quite quaint. I would recommend this.

Polly Pocket Race Track Playwheels City
Polly Pocket Race Track Playwheels City

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth it, 26 Dec 2007
My daughter received this for Christmas. It took me such a long time to put it together and was very frustrating. I managed to do one part then another part would break off and I must have spent a good hour and half at this. I would not recommend this to anyone and I feel it will be a toy that gets put aside and never played with