Profile for Sam > Reviews

Content by Sam

Sam "sam" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Fruit of the Loom Childrens/Kids Unisex Valueweight Short Sleeve T-Shirt (5-6) (Yellow)
Offered by Toppers Work Wear
Price: 2.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality and affordable., 16 July 2013
Good quality and affordable. Happy with the purchase. I would recommend it or buy again.
The size was good too.

Look Inside: Space (Look Inside)
Look Inside: Space (Look Inside)
by Rob Lloyd Jones
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding!, 16 July 2013
I got one for my son who is 4, he absolutely loved it! then one day he took it to school for show and tell, one of his classmates loved it too and told his mom about it. She ended up buying it too.
The 'Look inside' series is very good, we already have a few of the books and bought many as presents. I imagine that this would be a book that my son used for years and years.
I definitely recommend it. The only problem is that it is addicted, so you will end up buying all the other books in the series.

Zumba Fitness Wii - Bundle Pack with Belt accessory
Zumba Fitness Wii - Bundle Pack with Belt accessory
Offered by Tracymuk
Price: 37.95

5.0 out of 5 stars outstanding!, 2 Sep 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I absolutely love the Wii Zumba, not only it is a great way to exercise but it also leaves you feeling happy. The music is so happy that you just want to keep jumping. Also there are so many different moves and musics that you don't get bored.

The No-Cry Sleep Solution for Toddlers and Preschoolers: Gentle Ways to Stop Bedtime Battles and Improve Your Child's Sleep (Pantley)
by Elizabeth Pantley
Price: 7.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Great help!, 16 Dec 2010
We bought this book out of desperation. Our son is almost 1 and a half years old and still doesn't sleep through the night. We have tried ever single method, including letting him cry to sleep.
Reading this book, we have come to realize that his waking up at night is cause by something physical and not lack of sleep training, now we are seeking medical advice.
Basically this book is enlightening, it has opened our eyes.
If you are struggling with your child's sleep, I definitely recommend this book.

Back in Shape: The 10-week Post Baby Recovery Plan (Hamlyn Health & Well Being)
Back in Shape: The 10-week Post Baby Recovery Plan (Hamlyn Health & Well Being)
by Sally Lewis

1.0 out of 5 stars not very useful! or inspiring!, 18 Oct 2010
I didn't find the book very inspiring. It doesn't have many images, besides it is difficult to find the time to exercise after having given birth. It is still sitting on my shelf!

Emmay Care  Safety Door Stop (twin Pack)
Emmay Care Safety Door Stop (twin Pack)
Offered by Babe-equip
Price: 2.29

5.0 out of 5 stars very practical and good quality, 18 Oct 2010
Very practical and easy to place on doors. We have even taken them with us when we traveled. They are a must have if you have young children.

Goodnight Tiptoe (Tilly and Friends)
Goodnight Tiptoe (Tilly and Friends)
by Polly Dunbar
Price: 8.67

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT BOOK!, 18 Oct 2010
My son loves this book as well as the other book 'Penguin' also by Polly Dumbar. I recommend buying both of them!

Fruit Loop Fruit Bowl (H14cm x 26cm Diameter)
Fruit Loop Fruit Bowl (H14cm x 26cm Diameter)
Offered by Contemporary Heaven
Price: 23.99

5.0 out of 5 stars We love it!, 18 Oct 2010
We have had this product for a year now and it still looks new and we still love it. I recommend it for sure.

Diet & Fitness Journal: Your Personal Guide to Optimum Health (Diary, Exercise) (Little Black Journals)
by Claudine Gandolfi
Edition: Spiral-bound
Price: 8.50

3.0 out of 5 stars pretty good, 18 Oct 2010
The journal is well done but I realised that I didn't have enough time and energy to fill it. It would be good for people who have some free time.

Paperchase 30x30 aluminium frame
Paperchase 30x30 aluminium frame

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality and very light in weight so it was easy to put them on the wall, 18 Oct 2010
good quality and very light in weight so it was easy to put them on the wall

Page: 1 | 2