Profile for Tru > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Offered by TC-G-Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 May 2015
Very good product.

Transcend 2.5 inch 2TB USB 3.0 Military Grade Shock Resistance Portable External Hard Drive

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 May 2015
I have a couple of them work great so far.

Joby GripTight GorillaPod Stand for Smartphones - Black
Joby GripTight GorillaPod Stand for Smartphones - Black
Offered by Decold

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 5 May 2015
It's a very good stand with the only potential problem the very short length/height of it.

Nokia CC-3057 Clip-On Hard Shell Case Cover for Nokia Lumia 620 - Orange
Nokia CC-3057 Clip-On Hard Shell Case Cover for Nokia Lumia 620 - Orange

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked fine. Not much I can say really, 5 May 2015
Worked fine. Not much I can say really, if you want this color, it's great.

Battlestar Galactica - Viper Mark II Replica Key Chain 5 cm
Battlestar Galactica - Viper Mark II Replica Key Chain 5 cm
Offered by filmwelt-shop

4.0 out of 5 stars Good and solid product, 5 May 2015
Good and solid product. The only problem is the key ring which is extremely tight but also too small for my keys.

Gobe 128GB Micro SD Read 50MB/s Write 30MB/s UHS-1 Class 10 Micro SDXC Card
Gobe 128GB Micro SD Read 50MB/s Write 30MB/s UHS-1 Class 10 Micro SDXC Card

3.0 out of 5 stars First tests on two systems.., 5 May 2015
It arrived today. I haven't installed it yet since I am waiting for the system I will install it in.
I tested the card with H2testw 1.4
First of all it had no errors.
Write speed 20MB/s and read speed 41.8MB/s
The product page doesn't say anything about minimum speed, only maximim (50 write and 60 read).
Any conclusions yours.

EDIT: I have since used the card in the micro PC I bought it from, test it with h2testw and the results are actually worse than when I used the card on my laptop. The write speed is at 14.7mb/s and read speed at 18mb/s I didn't expect to see any reduced performance, but I was mistaken.
It looks like the performance of the card varies depending on the performance of the system you are using it in. Since the laptop is a quad core i7 CPU I am not sure if you would get better performance going with something even higher if possible, but I can't really say that it isn't going to be the case.

Star Trek Logo Antique Bronze Engraved Quartz Pocket Watch/Necklace Watch
Star Trek Logo Antique Bronze Engraved Quartz Pocket Watch/Necklace Watch
Offered by Products Just4U

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth it., 18 Feb. 2015
Feels solid to your hand, or neck or desk :) It's slightly smaller than expected, but that is fine with me. The logo outside looks very nice and while the watch won't be confused for a very expensive pocket watch, it looks beautiful to me and at no point feels poor craftmanship.
The internals are...uknown to me as I am not into them, I can say two things that I know. First, the white dial "window" is clean and easy to see, as long as there is light of course. It's plain and I would have liked it a bit more...sci-fi y but it's not a deal breaker for me. As for time accuracy, I think over the last ~5 months, it has lost about 1 min or so, if any. I am fine with it.
I am very satisfied with the purchase.

XCSOURCE® Dual Micro USB Host OTG HUB Adapter Cable + Power For Samsung Note2 S3 S4 Nexus4 5 7 10 Sony L39h Dell Venue 8 Pro Samsung Tab3 7.0 8 Note 10.1 ASUS HTC One M7 M8 Sony AC155
Offered by XCSOURCE

2.0 out of 5 stars Good only for the limited duration it worked, 14 Oct. 2014
It worked fine for the first couple of months and then it stopped being recognized. For a day or two it would work if I would press it strongly in the centre, but after the two days,it stopped working at all.

Offered by Toy Zany

3.0 out of 5 stars Great little thing, just not to use it as a keychain, 15 Jun. 2014
It has great detail, it feels solidly built, it looks nice. Then you touch it and it breaks apart. The nacelles are removable on their own free will. As much as you look at them in a funny way, they will decide they have had enough of you and go for a walk.
They are easy to fix, use some glue and stick them back on, but is it really an excuse?
I haven't used it yet as a keychain cause I am worried it might not make it through a single walk, but it looks ok on my desk.

Thrustmaster T Flight Stick x-Pc Market (PC/PS3)
Thrustmaster T Flight Stick x-Pc Market (PC/PS3)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but, 15 Jun. 2014
It's a good joystick for the price. It's probably the best joystick for the price.
There are some negatives though which I have to mention.
1.The throttle is almost a joke. It works but not only it feels cheap, it works cheap. There is always this feeling of it being just not good enough. Forget about using one finger to change it, you need to use two, to make sure it goes exactly where you want it. Due to the traction if you try to use only one finger it will go too far or not enough the direction you want it to go.
2. The main trigger button feels cheap and very arcade like. It works just fine, but the feeling isn't there.
3. It's solidly built, but at the same time it feels cheap in your hands.
4. Not terribly accurate. You can have any type of resistance on it, but it feels like if there were only two, not enough and too much.
It's like those old Casio watches you could buy by the pound in the 80's and 90's. It works, it looks good enough, but the more you touch it the more you can feel it's shortcomings.
It works fine, but if you have any interest in flight games (air or space) and by that I mean you want to play several hours each day/week, it's not before too long that you wish you had a better (more expensive) joystick. The problem is, they cost anything from 5 to 10 times more. (and some even more than that).
If you can't afford much higher priced sticks and you are looking for one, then get it. It is worth the money. But it will eventually make you feel like you wish you could get something more expensive.

Page: 1 | 2