Profile for Jason Wise > Reviews

Cruzerlite Bugdroid Circuit TPU Case for Nexus 5 - Black
Cruzerlite Bugdroid Circuit TPU Case for Nexus 5 - Black
Price: 10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Nexus 5 case!, 30 Nov 2013
Bought this for my Nexus 5 and love it. Good quality product and fits the phone very well. I haven't dropped it yet so I don't know about the protection side but I saw a video drop test review of and it did very well.
I love the Android logo on the back too!

Recommended!!!

Bright Idea
Bright Idea
Offered by best_value_entertainment
Price: 1.25

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Debut - The New One To Watch!, 4 May 2006
This review is from: Bright Idea (Audio CD)
Orson, excellent first single followed up by this, their debut album.

And what a stormer it is! If you're expecting more of "No Tomorrow"-a-likes then you will be disappointed. Most of the songs are not like that one but then again that is no bad thing when confronted with the quality of the rest of the songs!

While "Bright Idea" is a relatively understated opener, it follows with "No Tomorrow". "Happiness" is a classic slice of Orson class while other highlights are "Already Over", "So Ahead Of Me" and "OK Song".

While listening to this album I realised they sound very much like one of my favourite bands, Marvelous 3.

Seriously, if you like this album, I strongly suggest you get Marvelous 3's "Hey! Album" and/or "Ready Sex Go". Very similar musically and lyrically.

Radford
Radford
Offered by the_record_factory
Price: 11.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Destined for stardom!, 18 Mar 2001
This review is from: Radford (Audio CD)
Well, I bought this on a recommendation by Amazon having bought the Nine Days CD and this is even better! The songwriting is superb, the uptempo songs are rocking, and the slower songs are sung with a great deal of emotion. If you like Nine Days, Vertical Horizon et al, you'll love this (some of the songs are even a bit old-style Radiohead!). It's not been out of my CD player since I bought it!! Add to that the fact that the singer is British - when are they touring in the UK????
Buy it - you won't be disappointed.