Profile for susie > Reviews

SoundMAGIC E10 Earphones - Black/Gold
SoundMAGIC E10 Earphones - Black/Gold
Price: 23.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sound, 19 Jun 2014
Bought to replace some rather expensive (ie over 70) headphones bought as a present for me, which were falling to pieces after just six months. These fit much better, have excellent sound quality and they seem quite robust. Also like that they are supplied with a sturdy case.

Sloggi Double Comfort High Rise Women's Shorts Black Size 14
Sloggi Double Comfort High Rise Women's Shorts Black Size 14
Price: 12.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for sport activities, 31 Mar 2014
I wear these for running and cycling as they are comfortable, wash well, and not visible under tight Lycra type sports clothes. Very good.

Robert Welch Bathroom Robe Hook in Burford Design
Robert Welch Bathroom Robe Hook in Burford Design

4.0 out of 5 stars High quality, 31 Mar 2014
Excellent quality and heavy stainless steel rather than chrome plated. They look very elegant. One star deducted however as they were supplied with tiny, weak screws, which my husband complained about and replaced with better ones.

Pearls Paradise Cultured Freshwater Large White Pear 11.5-12mm Pearl Sterling Silver Leverback earrings presented in a pretty satin silk pouch with a gift card
Offered by Pearls Paradise
Price: 36.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning, 15 Nov 2012
I wanted some good sized pear shaped pearl earrings, and these certainly didn't disappoint as they are huge, beautiful and nicely shaped. I'd like to buy another pair as a Christmas present but they are now out of stock. If they do come back on sale I shall certainly buy another pair.

SAUCONY Pro Grid Jazz 14 TR Ladies Trail Running Shoes, Black/Blue, UK5.5
SAUCONY Pro Grid Jazz 14 TR Ladies Trail Running Shoes, Black/Blue, UK5.5

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe, 26 Aug 2012
These are the first trail shoe that I have found to combine good grip with more than adequate cushioning. I can no longer run in the sort of uncushioned off road shoe I wore twenty years ago as my knees really start to ache. I would buy these again as they've been great to run in through our awful wet summer, giving good grip in the mud and water, and yet they still have the comfort of a road shoe. Very pleased as I've tried other off road shoes which I've ended up hating, because after six miles I'd have aching soles or knees.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Top running shoes, 26 Aug 2012
Superbly comfortable shoe with plenty of cushioning and a high quality feel from the moment you put them on. I have quite a wide forefoot which is why I always buy Saucony shoes. In other makes I have to take a size larger than my shoe size, but then end up with blisters because they're too long. In Saucony I just buy half a size bigger. I've run in these shoes since April and they're still in good nick.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Hot or Cold!, 18 Mar 2011
This is the second merino wool Buff I've bought and it's even better than the last, because the colour and pattern are beautiful. I wear it to keep my ears warm when cycling, to keep my hair out of my eyes at the gym, and round my neck when running. I was worried that the fabric might be a bit delicate and need washing alot, but I just dry them out in the airing cupboard, and they keep their shape and dry quickly. The best thing about them is that they keep you cool in the warmth (ie at the gym or outdoors in the sun), and are lovely and warm when it's cold. Because they're wool and lovely colours, they can also be worn with a coat. Highly recommended.