Profile for Wendy > Reviews

Content by Wendy

Wendy (stratford upon avon)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars works for me, 7 Oct. 2014
This is a great phone as a stand in for a galaxy s5 obviously not as good as the original but works for me. If your not fussed about having the galaxy name on your phone i would recommend it. item arrived in the stated time.

Acclaim 2000 (Vetkem) 400ml
Acclaim 2000 (Vetkem) 400ml
Offered by Black Cat Medicines

5.0 out of 5 stars works great, 7 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Acclaim 2000 (Vetkem) 400ml
this spray is brilliant it works and you do not start coughing and choking while using it. i would recommend this product and the seller. A1

By eFeel - For Samsung Galaxy S5 i9600 SM-G900F Leather Flip Case Cover Wallet Pouch Wallet Phone Case Book Case Protective Cover, With Free Screen Cover, Polishing Cloth and Stylus Pen (White Colour)
Offered by eFEEL

3.0 out of 5 stars i liked this when i first had it but for some ..., 7 Oct. 2014
i liked this when i first had it but for some reason the button for turning off and off did not work properly, it kept turning on so i would not recommend this item.

Darcy Sweet Mystery Box Set One: Books One to Six
Darcy Sweet Mystery Box Set One: Books One to Six

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy reading, 18 Sept. 2014
I love to read these books sometimes, they are a way of escaping into another world. They are easy to follow no brain power needed which at times is very much what I require. I have read darcy sweet mysteries before and I will do so in the future. Recommended for chilling out.

The Scent of Murder (Marissa Scott mysteries Book 1)
The Scent of Murder (Marissa Scott mysteries Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars The scent of murder, 1 Sept. 2014
This book is a very easy read, it does have lots of twists, turns and suspects. It has lots of clues to sift through to find the murderer. Or you can wait until the end of the story and have it revealed. Recommended

D. I. Ghost: A Detective Inspector Ghost Murder Investigation
D. I. Ghost: A Detective Inspector Ghost Murder Investigation

4.0 out of 5 stars D I ghost, 27 Aug. 2014
This is a very entertaining book, I love all the characters even the baddies. The story has twists and turns and each spirit has its own strong point. Ingenious ending didn't get it until the very end. Brilliant imagination. Well done Lauren white. Will definitely read another book by this author. Read it what have you got to loose it's free. Highly Recommended.

Strangeways to Oldham (The Belchester Chronicles Book 1)
Strangeways to Oldham (The Belchester Chronicles Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 17 Aug. 2014
Loved this book. Written in the old fashioned way but it didn't take anything away from the story line. The characters were absolutely brilliant I felt at ease with all of them except the baddie of course. Would definitely read another book by this author. Best of all no smut and no swearing. Well done andrea Frazer . Highly Recommended

Death at the Manor (The Asharton Manor Mysteries Book 1)
Death at the Manor (The Asharton Manor Mysteries Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Death at the manor, 7 Aug. 2014
I liked the characters in this book, I love the fact that it's set in the time of masters and servants. Nice story which flows along nicely. I like the way the author describes things, straight forward and to the point. I will read more from this author. Recommended read

In Love With a Haunted House (Contemporary Romance)
In Love With a Haunted House (Contemporary Romance)

5.0 out of 5 stars Romance ahhh, 7 Aug. 2014
I have read this book in one sitting, I do not normally read romance but I am glad I read this one no smutty stuff just good old fashioned romance. The title doesn't give the romance interest away at all, I bought it because of its title and I was pleasantly surprised by it plus it was free. I would definitely read another book by this author. It is not a frightening book at all, what a lovely haunting. Highly Highly recommended. Read this book what have you got to lose. One for my favourite shelf.

The Memory Box
The Memory Box

4.0 out of 5 stars THE MEMORYBOX, 4 Aug. 2014
This review is from: The Memory Box (Kindle Edition)
I almost gave up on this book, I started it then left it for a while then finally started to read it again. Although I enjoyed this book I did have to sometimes reread a chapter or two to get myself back on track with the story. Suspense is alive all the way through this book. If you like suspense you will love this. It is very sad and depressing at times and I feel for what the family are going through. It made me feel depressed. My next book is going to be a funny one I think. Recommended

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20