Profile for Emmalina > Reviews

Content by Emmalina

Emmalina

Page: 1 | 2
Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man, Expanded Edition: What Men Really Think About Love, Relationships, Intimacy, and Commitment

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING! Written by a REAL man!, 27 Sept. 2014
This book is so empowering of ALL women no matter what you look like or what your circumstances are! Since reading it I now know that as women we have so much more control than we are led to believe, it's completely changed my outlook on dating! I would recommend every woman to read this and gain control of her love life once and for all!

Tactile Letters Lowercase
Tactile Letters Lowercase
Offered by Start2Play

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 27 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Tactile Letters Lowercase (Toy)
As a montessori teacher I know the importance of muscle memory when learning to write! These are great for the price and can be used for games too! My 3 year old loves the "spelling game"

Kolay 10 Pack Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini i9190 Screen Protector Retail Packed
Kolay 10 Pack Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini i9190 Screen Protector Retail Packed
Offered by i-Protect

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says I guess!, 27 Sept. 2014
They do the job, took a while to come though.

The New Rules: The dating dos and don'ts for the digital generation from the bestselling authors of The Rules

2.0 out of 5 stars If your not blonde, with straight hair and blue/greeen eyes . . . step away from the book!, 27 Sept. 2014
Ok, so I heard amazing things about this book and recently read a book that is similar and very empowering for women. However as I began reading it not only does it drone on and on for pages repeating the same information before getting to the point, I found this book was not suitable for women NOT of a Caucasian background. Under the chapter "looking like a CUAO" these women are telling me (in a nut shell) men love blondes, so straighten your hair, dye it blonde and then it even suggests green or blue coloured contacts!!!! Match it with "a skirt above knee length" and "a top that shows cleavage" and you have . . . well a stripper! I read this book to feel empowered and better about myself, turns out that's not what their selling.

Not all women are blonde with blue eyes and straight hair, that does't mean we are not beautiful. I believe that yes women should make an effort to accentuate their assets but don't change who you are. Wear make up, dress to impress but don't loose yourself in what some people perceive as "CUAO" . . . for those of you who don't fit the description of this book please read "Act like a lady, think like a man by steve harvey" because it applies to all women not matter what you look like!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 1, 2014 3:55 PM GMT

The Large Family 5 Children books Set Collection (A Quiet Night In, A Piece of Cake, All In One Piece, Mr Large In Charge, Five Minutes' Peace)
by Jill Murphy

5.0 out of 5 stars Childhood fav.!, 21 Aug. 2014
Beautiful books and delivered so quickly!

Gift for Women 18ct Gold Plated Cubic Zirconia Crystal Ornate Round 6mmx6mm Zirconia Solitaire Pendant Necklets Fashion Jewellery

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!, 21 Aug. 2014
It looks lovely on, and sits perfectly! But the chain is a little chunkier than I wanted.

My Calendar Blue Wall Hanging
My Calendar Blue Wall Hanging

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 21 Aug. 2014
The children in my preschool love this and so does my son!!! Its brilliant for learning the days, months and seasons in a fun way!

GoKi Wooden Learning Clock
GoKi Wooden Learning Clock

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 21 Aug. 2014
From a parent perspective and a teachers, this is brilliant!!!

Silver 4 Pcs Eyeshadow Blending Pencil Bursh Set Eye Makeup Cosmetic Tool New S
Silver 4 Pcs Eyeshadow Blending Pencil Bursh Set Eye Makeup Cosmetic Tool New S
Offered by highqualityforyou

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully soft!, 21 Aug. 2014
These brushes are really soft and apply my eye shadow perfectly, the ranges in sizes and shapes are perfect for different effects too! But they are much bigger than I expected, which is not always a good thing . . . in eye shadow brushes!

25 x 14" Pink Pearl Helium Wedding Birthday Celebration Party Balloons
25 x 14" Pink Pearl Helium Wedding Birthday Celebration Party Balloons
Offered by Robelli Online

3.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 23 Mar. 2013
The balloons are great quality, they are a great size and I had loads left over as I only needed a few to make the room look great for this baby shower. however the only thing is that the colour in the picture is slightly lighter than the actual colour, not so much so that it changes the product completely but just something I noticed!

Page: 1 | 2