Profile for S. W. Walker > Reviews

Content by S. W. Walker

S. W. Walker "Doormat" (Britain)

Mega-Sonic Cat Repeller
Mega-Sonic Cat Repeller

5.0 out of 5 stars Cat Scarer, 4 May 2013
Fast delivery n works !!!!!

Put the batteries in and tested then placed in garden.

We now have a clean place for the kids to enjoy as the neighbours cats are using other folks gardens to well you know !!! Pity they don't have the product lol, we do and thus far it's working as required 5*s !!!!

Invision® iPad 2 3 & 4 Smart Case Cover - Front and Back Protection With Magnetic Auto Wake/Sleep Function - Superior Design Features - Premium Quality PU Leather With Microfiber Inner Lining - Independently Recommended by "Which?" Magazine (iPad 2 3 4 Cover Black)
Offered by Invision Technology (UK) Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars IPAD COVER, 4 May 2013
Fast delivery and meets the requirements.

I prefer covering all my apple products to keep them in better condition.

This meets that and just clips on, no issues at all !!!!!

Apple iPad 2 Wi-Fi - Tablet - 64 GB - 9.7" IPS ( 1024 x 768 ) - rear camera +...

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 4 May 2013
Fast delivery and using it right now lol !!!!

Usual Apple setup required and then once connected to the network, bang I'm off !!!!

We required that middle ground product that meant no more lifting laptops everywhere and this more than suits the requirements.

UK charger etc and well packed.

64gig so loads of space for apps n music etc, just wish I bought 2 to stop kids arguing !!!!

Call of Duty Black OPS ProGaming AX720 Headset (PS3/Xbox 360)
Call of Duty Black OPS ProGaming AX720 Headset (PS3/Xbox 360)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 4 May 2013
Fast delivery / well packed / well impressed !!!

As an avid gamer, when my previous headset broke I was gutted, I had turtle beaches px21s but saw these for the price and I had to buy lol.

All I can say is IMO these are far better than any other headset I've used. I changed the leather ear protectors for the foam ones ( all supplied ) as I felt comfier. With the added wires etc and the sound these give you, ensures my gaming experience is now so much better than before. I will now always go for Trittons ( maybe Astros ) but then these are great and for the price I feel hard to beat !!!!!!

The Holy Qur'an in Today's English
The Holy Qur'an in Today's English

5.0 out of 5 stars Qur'an, 4 May 2013
Not fully read, I just like to read all different religion books as I feel it's good to know and understand what others beliefs may be.

Interesting read !!!!

15-piece Bin Set on Plastic Wall
15-piece Bin Set on Plastic Wall
Offered by BiGDUG

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought For Van, 4 May 2013
This review is from: 15-piece Bin Set on Plastic Wall
5*s Prompt delivery and met my requirements.

All my stock is now neat in the van using this product. Product is well packed and a good addition for those small items needing separated !!!!

Samsung M3 1TB USB 3.0 Slimline Portable Hard Drive - Black
Samsung M3 1TB USB 3.0 Slimline Portable Hard Drive - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Addition To my Network !!!!, 4 May 2013
Fast / Well Packaged Product.

Can't fault the item in any way TBH.

I required something to back up loads of data from my laptop. Once backed up I wanted to stream to my Apple TV from this as all my tracks were on the harddrive not my laptop.

As a result I now have a laptop that is 10times faster and a harddrive that's still got more room to hold data. I've networked my home and this addition was required and I couldn't be happier. 5* from me for this neat, easy to use and well priced harddrive !!!!

Can't fault at all folks .......

Psp Mains Charger / AC Power Adaptor for Sony
Psp Mains Charger / AC Power Adaptor for Sony
Offered by Need-Want

5.0 out of 5 stars PSP (Fat Version) Charger, 4 May 2013

Prompt delivery and when received it worked lol.......

My original charger for my PSP (fat) had broke so obviously needed a charger and this fitted the requirements. UK spec charger.
Plugged in and left my PSP on charge overnight as it was by now completely flat out of juice. Next morning, I switched on PSP and it worked straight away. Very happy, as now I have a live fully functioning 8 year old PSP !!!!!