Profile for Mrs. L. Satchell > Reviews

Content by Mrs. L. Satchell

Mrs. L. Satchell (Leicester, England)

Therashoe Women's Sandal1 Black Trainer Sandal1 7 UK
Therashoe Women's Sandal1 Black Trainer Sandal1 7 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 30 May 2011
Not sure that they tone up bum & thighs but I've had awful pain in my foot for the last 3yrs. I haven't been able to walk barefoot for all that time. After a couple of weeks of wearing these I can walk barefoot again and I'm not in pain when I step out of bed in the morning. Will definately be buying again & will also look into the trainers.

Traitors' Gate: Book Three of Crossroads
Traitors' Gate: Book Three of Crossroads
by Kate Elliott

4.0 out of 5 stars Is there more to come?, 6 Mar. 2011
I've just finished reading this trilogy. I enjoyed the writing and the intrigue and the development of the characters. It was an exciting read all the way through. However in the last couple of chapters the writing style changed, it was as though someome else had written them. It seemed a little odd to me and the series didn't seem finished. Are there more to come? I hope so as it seems unfinished to me.

Riddler's Gift, The: First Tale of the Lifesong
Riddler's Gift, The: First Tale of the Lifesong
by Greg Hamerton

5.0 out of 5 stars A great gift, 4 Feb. 2011
I bought this for my sister for Christmas (we decided to buy books for each other to see who found the best new read) and she has absolutely loved it. I can't wait for swap over and see what it's like. She was a bit cross with me though because the second book isn't out in paperback yet and she's desperate to read the next installment!

The Novice: Book 2 of the Black Magician (Black Magician Trilogy)
The Novice: Book 2 of the Black Magician (Black Magician Trilogy)
by Trudi Canavan

5.0 out of 5 stars A step up, 3 Aug. 2010
Having read the first book in this series, which I quite enjoyed but found a little bit young, this was an amazing step up. I couldn't put it down, twists and turns all the way which kept me captivated. The characters came into their own, I realised I had finished my 'holiday books' 2 weeks before I went away. If you like magic and fantasy well worth a go.

Jesus' Christmas Party (Mini Treasure)
Jesus' Christmas Party (Mini Treasure)
by Nicholas Allan

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 19 Oct. 2009
Great take on the Christmas story, we got the children to act out the story as we read it and they thoroughly enjoyed it. A really good buy for anyone who loves the Christmas story.

My First Noddy Track Set
My First Noddy Track Set

1.0 out of 5 stars A real disappointment, 15 Jan. 2008
This review is from: My First Noddy Track Set (Toy)
I bought this set along with the noddy train set as a big suprise for my 20month old son for Christmas and have had problems with both. By the end of Christmas day the car wouldn't drive, my 3 year old daughters hair got tangled in the wheel so badly we had to cut it out (she'd held it in her hand to see it working). Neither the train or car could get up the hill despite 2 lots of batteries. My son was really upset as he didn't really have anything else to play with til later. I've had them both replaced and still they don't work properly. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone.