Profile for Mrs. L. Harkins > Reviews

Content by Mrs. L. Harkins

Mrs. L. Harkins "mum of two" (paisley, scotland)

Page: 1 | 2
Chuggington Stack Track Zephie
Chuggington Stack Track Zephie

5.0 out of 5 stars Just like on the show!, 14 May 2014
My son picked this train and I didn't expect anything particularly much from it, but it's fantastic! The main nody actually comes up and she can turn, just like in the program. Great value for money!

Chuggington Diecast Chugger Championship Action Chugger
Chuggington Diecast Chugger Championship Action Chugger

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice wee train, 14 May 2014
A lovely addition to my sons train set. He's pleased with the detail on it! The paint work does chip easily as with all these trains.

Thomas and Friends Wooden Railway - Ivo Hugh with Zoo Cars
Thomas and Friends Wooden Railway - Ivo Hugh with Zoo Cars
Offered by Tootally Thomas

5.0 out of 5 stars A great addition to my sons collection, 18 Mar. 2014
A beautifully made wooden train. My son loves the detail on the animals. The hippo moves it's mouth as the train travels.

Thomas and Friends Take-n-Play New Talking Dieselworks Percy
Thomas and Friends Take-n-Play New Talking Dieselworks Percy

4.0 out of 5 stars A great addition, 28 April 2013
This was a great addition to my little boys collection. Only problem is it has an American accent which i find disappointing as talking Thomas has the normal voice. It doesn't seem to bother my son though! I just wish it has been specified in the product details that this was actually an American toy.

Wooden Thomas the Tank Engine: Splatter the Diesel LC99166
Wooden Thomas the Tank Engine: Splatter the Diesel LC99166
Offered by Tootally Thomas

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely addition to wooden collection, 25 Mar. 2013
We bought this toy for my sons fourth birthday. It is a lovely little train and my son was really happy with the detail and how well it went with dodge. The wooden trains are a great size and painted well.

My Little Pony Royal Wedding Castle Playset
My Little Pony Royal Wedding Castle Playset
Offered by Marczko

4.0 out of 5 stars A lovely castle for our ponies, 23 Feb. 2013
I bought this for my daughters second birthday and she absolutely loves it. It comes with lots of added bits and pieces which really add to the story. The prince and princess ponies are lovely, my daughter enjoys playing with them both. The castle itself is just the front of the castle, with drawbridge, a couple of turrets and a staircase. There is also a little swing to the side for the ponies to swing in. While the castle isn't as good as the one I had when I was younger, it's certainly worth the money and provides hours of fun.

24 Rice Paper In the Night Garden Fairy Cake Toppers
24 Rice Paper In the Night Garden Fairy Cake Toppers

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cake toppers, 23 Feb. 2013
Bought these toppers for my daughters second birthday. She loved them. The pictures are great and the toppers are very easy to use. Came well packaged too.

Bright Starts Pretty in Pink Play Gym
Bright Starts Pretty in Pink Play Gym

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely play gym, 21 Jun. 2011
I absolutely love this play gym. The toys are exciting for baby, really grab her attention. The colours and sounds are lovely. She lies for ages playing. Mat is lovely and soft. I like that you can hook the toys at the bottom once she is sitting up and doesn't need the arches. We kept the plastic carrier and it fits easily back in so we take it to the grandparents house! It also folds (in a way) when you lift the arches so fits nicely behind the couch when not in use. Great for the price as others are almost double and don't do as much.

Potty Training Chart & Stickers (Potty Scotty)
Potty Training Chart & Stickers (Potty Scotty)

4.0 out of 5 stars A great product which can be used again and again!, 21 Jun. 2011
We bought this for our son and it worked a treat. We used the stickers over and over and the chart was easy to clean too. We didn't use the certificate tho as it wasn't very exciting looking. But as a potty training reward chart this product is simple and does the job. I loved that I could reuse the stickers too. My son was 2 and a half and it was easy for him to understand.

Tangled (Blu-ray + DVD) [2010]
Tangled (Blu-ray + DVD) [2010]
Dvd ~ Mandy Moore
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Another lovely family movie from Disney, 21 Jun. 2011
The film is another lovely story from Disney! I have 2 boys and even they were glued to the screen! Would recommend.

Page: 1 | 2