Profile for E Bruce > Reviews

Content by E Bruce

E Bruce "Emie" (London,England)

Page: 1 | 2
Unheard Voices: An Anthology of Stories and Poems to Commemorate the Bicentenary Anniversary of the Abolition of the Slave Trade
by Malorie Blackman

5.0 out of 5 stars Am I biased ?, 31 Mar. 2014
I love Malorie Blackman's work and whilst this is different I was not disappointed. The stories are all compelling and made good reading despite covering such a painful time in human history.

Bodum 1 L Assam Tea Press with Stainless Steel Filter - Black
Bodum 1 L Assam Tea Press with Stainless Steel Filter - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 31 Mar. 2014
I bought this teapot after reading several reviews, was a bit worried about there being a chemical after taste to the tea but that did not happen. On receipt I washed it in warm soapy water rinsed it, filled it with hot water and left it to stand. I changed the water twice and actually used the teapot the following day, The tea tasted perftect with no bits floating in the cup. The pot washes well in my dishwasher and there is no staining to the staineless steel press in the pot as yet.

Exam Table/Folding Exam Desk/Class Room Desk
Exam Table/Folding Exam Desk/Class Room Desk
Offered by NG Solutions

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfectly adequate!, 23 Oct. 2013
I bought this desk for my daughter's bedroom it is a small space and could not accommodate a fixed desk. This desk is perfect, there is enough room on top for her to work on it is easy to fold away and slides behind a chest of drawers when not in use. However she has kept is up more often than not and stows her school bag underneath it. It is sturdy and unobtrusive, even with the high delivery charge I think it is good value.

FULL SET - Epson photo stylus T0441 T0452 T0453 T0454 (C13T04454010 / T044540) black cyan magenta yellow ink cartridge for C64 C84 CX6400 C66 C86 CX6600 CX3600 CX3650 CX4600 - loose pack
Offered by That_&_This

3.0 out of 5 stars It is what it is, 20 Aug. 2013
Arrived on time works fine in my printer, job done. Printing ink is expensive and whilst this is competitively priced its probably time I upgraded my printer and bought something with cheaper running costs.

LaCie Minimus 2TB USB 3.0
LaCie Minimus 2TB USB 3.0

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for luddites!, 20 Aug. 2013
I bought this to back up my daughter's Mac laptop and It seemed easier enough to get started with once we plugged it in but the instructions were poor and I am not confident about using it.

Jillian Michaels - 30 Day Shred [DVD]
Jillian Michaels - 30 Day Shred [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jillian Michaels

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to watch and keep up with, 20 Aug. 2013
I loved this, Jillian had two others with her demonstrating the exercises and that really helped especially as one demonstrated the more difficult option for those who could manage and for the newbies another woman who looked so good I did'nt feel guilty about taking the easier option. at all

Jillian Michaels - Killer Buns and Thighs [DVD]
Jillian Michaels - Killer Buns and Thighs [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jillian Michaels
Offered by Empowered Media Productions UK

5.0 out of 5 stars It works!, 20 Aug. 2013
If you have determination you will see the benefits pretty quickly and feel them almost immediately, I have strengthened my thighs and notice it when I am walking sitting and getting up. No more throwing myself down on the sofa! I sit with poise and control.

Wilton 12-Piece Cupcake Decorating Set
Wilton 12-Piece Cupcake Decorating Set
Offered by MysticMoments

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 20 Aug. 2013
Good price for the four quality nozzles which were just what I was after. I was taken back by the 12 pieces label and thought there would be more to it but its the disposable piping bags that when included make up the 12 pieces.

Pynter Bender
Pynter Bender
by Jacob Ross

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully descriptive, 8 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Pynter Bender (Hardcover)
I loved this book and the writing was superb describing colours texture sound beautifully. I need to visit Grenada! The story was chilling in some ways but also uplifiting. I would recommend it and would read this authors work again.

CaseCrown Bold Trifold Case (Purple) for 2012 1st Generation Amazon Kindle Fire HD 7 Inch with Auto Sleep Function (DOES NOT FIT HDX MODEL)

2.0 out of 5 stars Not magnetic, 8 Jan. 2013
This is an okay cover but the stand is rubbish it does not work the trifolds do not work as expected. I have an Ipad with an apple trifold cover and it is perfect. I suppose you get what you pay for!

Page: 1 | 2