Profile for claire > Reviews

Roary the Racing Car - Christmas Bumper Collection [DVD]
Dvd ~ Tim Harper
Offered by MediaMerchants

4.0 out of 5 stars Great DVD for a pre-school child, 9 Jan 2011
I got this DVD for my partner's Grandson who lives in the States. He thoroughly enjoyed watching it, and his mother found it educational. It held her son's interest for a while. Would recommend to give Mum a break and pre-school children a bit of educational television interaction. All round it was a great DVD for pre-school children, and maybe even suitable for older children.

Home And Away - Romances [2006] [DVD]
Home And Away - Romances [2006] [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars Home and Away, with you each day....., 9 Jan 2011
My friend loved this DVD that I got her for Christmas. She enjoyed Home and Away episodes, and lets face it, everyone loves a bit of romance. Home and Away fans eat your heart out. Box of tissues recommended for the more sensitive souls.

Home and Away - The Official Summer Bay Special. A Celebration of 2000 Episodes [VHS]

5.0 out of 5 stars Home and Away - what more can I say?, 9 Jan 2011
I got this as a birthday present for my friend who very much enjoyed watching Home and Away episodes. She absolutely loved this DVD, and watches it often. It is a must for any Summer Bay fan.

Flowers for his Funeral (A Mitchell & Markby Cotswold Whodunnit)
Flowers for his Funeral (A Mitchell & Markby Cotswold Whodunnit)
by Ann Granger

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book, great author!, 9 Jan 2011
My Mum has so many books by Ann Granger and loves her style of writing. She has yet to read this book as she has many more to read before she does, but can't wait to get started on this one. She seemed to be impressed with the synopsis of the story on the back of the book. A typical whodunnit book, but written in such a wonderful way, you can't put Ann's books down. I would recommend for any whodunnit literary readers out there.

The All Time Greatest Hits of
The All Time Greatest Hits of

4.0 out of 5 stars You can't beat Roy Orbison!, 9 Jan 2011
I got this as Christmas present last year for my Mum. She really enjoyed listening to the tracks, and the quality of the recording surprised her. I would recommend to any 'pretty woman' fan!

RYA Sail Trim Handbook - for Cruisers
RYA Sail Trim Handbook - for Cruisers
by Rob Gibson

5.0 out of 5 stars Very informative and well written, 9 Jan 2011
I got this book for my Dad for his birthday and he absolutely loved it. He couldn't speak more highly about the content and the simple to read way it is written. It gives lots of helpful tips for knots that he hadn't found in any other book to date. Would definitely recommend to any crew/skipper.

Worlds Apart - Kid Active - Pop Up Tunnel 1.8m
Worlds Apart - Kid Active - Pop Up Tunnel 1.8m

5.0 out of 5 stars Physically enjoyable toy, 9 Jan 2011
I got this as a birthday present for my partners grandson. He enjoyed it the moment it was opened and insisted it was put up straightaway. 3 years on he still thoroughly enjoys scrabbling through the colourful tunnel. Money well spent for the enjoyment it has given.

Plush Meerkat 33cm Wearing Santa Suit (245824)
Plush Meerkat 33cm Wearing Santa Suit (245824)

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and looks good!, 9 Jan 2011
Got this as a Christmas present for my friend who is in to Meerkats. She loved this Christmas edition and it has pride of place in her home. Would recommend as a cute toy or decoration for the home :-)

Home And Away Weddings [2006] [DVD]
Home And Away Weddings [2006] [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars Home and Away fan must see film, 22 Oct 2010
My friend loves Home and Away and she loved this DVD - especially Shane and Angel's wedding. Sally Fletcher does a fantastic commentary. We would both highly recommend this DVD!! Thanks again Amazon, very quick delivery and amazing value for money.

Clubland Classix 2
Clubland Classix 2

4.0 out of 5 stars great clubbing CD, 22 Oct 2010
This review is from: Clubland Classix 2 (Audio CD)
awesome CD triple set - me and my mates love listening to infinity and disco balls! Great Value For Money thanks Amazon!!

Page: 1 | 2