Profile for carolinef > Reviews

Star Wars Vintage Collection AT-AT Walker Endor Version
Offered by D2C Trading
Price: 134.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent gift, 28 Mar 2014
After reading the reviews, which prompted my purchase I have not been disappointed, although expensive it was well worth the effort of pooling birthday money, my son loves it as I do, it has reignited his love of Star Wars, and mine! I can foresee many hours of fun and imaginative play.

Really quick delivery too.

Gardening with Children
Gardening with Children
by Kim Wilde

5.0 out of 5 stars Great ideas, 16 Jan 2014
This is a lovely book, full of really good, inexpensive ideas for getting children interested in the garden. A great find and so very reasonable, i would definitely recommend this and would have paid full price.

Social Work with Children and Families
Social Work with Children and Families
by Professor Martin Brett Davies
Price: 22.91

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, 16 Jan 2014
I like the layout of this book, it is the same as his one on Adults, it is very easy to use and find relevant information. I haven't used it as much as some of the others i have but i think it will be really helpful for my forthcoming assignment and exam.

Star Wars The Clone Wars 2012: CW15 Ahsoka Scuba Gear Action Figure
Star Wars The Clone Wars 2012: CW15 Ahsoka Scuba Gear Action Figure
Offered by PHAZE 3
Price: 14.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 16 Jan 2014
Struggled to find an affordable Ahsoka for my little boy who has wanted one for ages, this was a good find, would have been better without the wetsuit, but very good product and my little boy was really pleased!

A Quiet Place to Die
A Quiet Place to Die
Price: 0.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliantly dark tale of a small town!, 6 Aug 2013
I really enjoyed this and was surprised at how the characters kept me interested, despite their deep flaws. The sense of small town mentality and how this can alter perceptions and affect relationships is summed up brilliantly by the experience of 'the newcomer'. This book was both funny and poignant, dark and surprising. The twist at the end is shocking, but a great finish to a great tale, well told.

Windy Wizard
Windy Wizard

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant fun!, 9 April 2013
This review is from: Windy Wizard (Kindle Edition)
This book is such good fun, my daughter read it with glee and is now concocting her very own fart gas! Windy wizard is smelly, clever and also environmentally friendly!

All children will love this book, adults will too!

LeapFrog Leapster Explorer Gaming System (Green)
LeapFrog Leapster Explorer Gaming System (Green)
Offered by ToyMonster
Price: 56.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Good once you have mastered the nightmare of installing the Connect computer programme, 27 Dec 2011
I haven't been able to give an appropriate star rating yet as my son has only just began to play with it, however i just wanted to make people aware of the pitfalls so that they too don't spend 4 stressful hours trying to download the free app and any leaplet cards which they may have. The customer support for this console is rubbish, eventually i had to uninstall the programme and re - install again, this worked and i was at last able to access the app centre and download the free programme and a new game, but what a stress the whole thing was. I would recommend that if any body has problems initially to do the same as soon as possible to stop you going through the same stress! My son is now playing happily with it!