Profile for Mrs. L. A. Tilly > Reviews

Content by Mrs. L. A. Tilly

Mrs. L. A. Tilly "cwalker" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Outdoor door mat. Bootscrapers Coir Entrance Matting Dirt Stoppers Outside doormat shoe cleaner
Offered by Abbey Carpets

4.0 out of 5 stars you actually feel like they are being wiped of mud and grime by ..., 3 Feb. 2015
It fits your shoes/boots perfectly, you actually feel like they are being wiped of mud and grime by this mat when you get back from countryside walk. Just wish my little dog would get the hang of it...one day 🐕

Lost Jewels
Lost Jewels

5.0 out of 5 stars hours of fun, 14 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Lost Jewels (App)
Great passer of time and keeps brain active

Bone Shaped Pet Tags - 38mm Wide - 9 Colours To Choose From, Free Engraving (Red)
Offered by Ajintheforest Trading Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 31 Dec. 2014
Looks good, sturdy enough for my Terrier and good value for money.

Hello! Magazine
Hello! Magazine

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 19 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Hello! Magazine (App)
Offered as free but is not free

Ladies Long Mulitcoloured Striped Toe Socks- Black
Ladies Long Mulitcoloured Striped Toe Socks- Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Bold Striking and Comfortable, 28 Nov. 2013
Had already bought other toe socks from this seller which were great - saw these and had to have them too. Great day or night.

Ladies Warm Brushed Stripes Toe Socks 4-7 Blue Black Toe
Ladies Warm Brushed Stripes Toe Socks 4-7 Blue Black Toe

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 15 Nov. 2013
I find these toe socks extremely comfortable and wear them day or night. They are useful as I have hammer toes and the toes help to keep the toes upright. They are lovely and warm too. Not sure how long they will last though - so will buy another pair to alternate them for longer wear.

Happy Pet Unstuffed Rabbit Character Soft Dog Toy
Happy Pet Unstuffed Rabbit Character Soft Dog Toy

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as good as 'Chippy', 26 Aug. 2013
Well, I did a long write up about 'Chippy', the unstuffed chipmonk which is still going strong - Thought I would get another one for my cairn terrier Pepper, so here we have 'FunnyBunny'.
Yep, just as squeaky, just as irritating and loved just as much.

Cancer I Don't Want To Leave You. My Diary Of This Awful Disease,Which Will Take Me Away From My Gorgeous Loving Family.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tears and Smiles, 9 July 2013
A very moving account of coping with a terrible disease without any hope of remission. Husband very brave to have his wife's diary published. All monies will go into an account for the children. My contribution is on it's way.

Soft And Fluffy Toe Alignment Socks - Medium
Soft And Fluffy Toe Alignment Socks - Medium
Offered by JINTO

5.0 out of 5 stars Will they work?, 23 Jun. 2013
I like the close cosy fit. I wear them in the evening and sometimes through the night. Although I don't wear them while out walking because they can rub under the toes, I do find they relieve my foot problems and I will share this with the Podiatrist when I see him/her for my first evaluation next month - cos my foot is better than before!

That Day In September
That Day In September

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes, a day to remember - thanks for sharing your experiences of 9/11, 23 Jun. 2013
We all know where we were on the day. I was at work in the UK. The sun was shining and the sky was blue. Through this book we live through the events of the day through the eyes of one survivor, who witnessed the death of many, but who was fortunate to survive, albeit with having to deal with the after effects of that fateful day. Thank you Artie.

Page: 1 | 2