Profile for Lloyd Anderson > Reviews

Content by Lloyd Anderson

Lloyd Anderson "Lloyd" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
BATMAN - Adult T-Shirt Set Men : MEDIUM
BATMAN - Adult T-Shirt Set Men : MEDIUM
Offered by A2Z Kids

3.0 out of 5 stars It'll do, 31 Mar. 2014
It is OK for a one off fancy dress party. I'm sure with dim lights it will be just fine - fairly cheaply made - but didn't pay much for it really. The fit is fine.

ihomegadget Hot Pink & Black Dual Rubber case cover for Samsung Galaxy S2 i9100 + FREE screen protector and cleaning cloth
Offered by 32ndShop

2.0 out of 5 stars Fairly tacky - you get what you pay for!, 31 Mar. 2014
I found this cover quite unattractive and cheap looking - the edges fold and look messy. I am going to get another cover - will spend a little more money and get something that doesn't look so cheap.

The Mountain Men's Three Wolf Moon Short Sleeve Tee (Large, Black)
The Mountain Men's Three Wolf Moon Short Sleeve Tee (Large, Black)

1.0 out of 5 stars Too Good, 2 May 2013
I purchased this product about a week ago now, but I am too intimidated by its quality to put it on. I think it belongs in a museum.

Emprex 6310U Chiclet Ultra Slim USB Keyboard with 4 Hotkeys for Media Control/Sleep Function - Windows 7/Vista Compatible
Offered by ADMI Limited UK

1.0 out of 5 stars I would like to give it 1.5 stars, but Amazen wont let me., 2 May 2013
I needed a weapon to take to my secret fights, and this proved to be a real stinker. Only 14 hits and it smashed to pieces! Sure the guy had no teeth anymore, but I want to get more from my money. Instant 1 star.

3.5mm stereo jack to 2 RCA Phono Sockets length 20cm
3.5mm stereo jack to 2 RCA Phono Sockets length 20cm
Offered by E-Goal Store

5.0 out of 5 stars A bit sludgy, but does the job, 2 May 2013
Pokemon is pretty much the same game every time, yet it sells more copies than underwear I have gone through in my life. Instant 5 stars.

Sandisk 8GB Secure Digital Card [PC]
Sandisk 8GB Secure Digital Card [PC]
Offered by Flashmemo-Uk

4.0 out of 5 stars Wish it came in rainbow, 2 May 2013
Dont even care if this memory stick works, I assume it does, I just like testing myself on reading that tiny writing on it. If it came in rainbow colour it might have been a better test, but as it is, instant 4 stars.

Upload Your Photo - Birthday - E-mail Amazon.co.uk Gift Voucher
Upload Your Photo - Birthday - E-mail Amazon.co.uk Gift Voucher

1.0 out of 5 stars Too scary to use, 2 May 2013
There have been many scary things in my life, this is one of them. The demonic baby on the suggested pictures made my stomach ulser come back so now I puke blood all the time. Instant 1 star.

WD Elements 500GB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0/2.0 - Black
WD Elements 500GB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0/2.0 - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Was not the droid I was looking for, 2 May 2013
Star wars references have been done to death, so I was angry to find out that this was hand built by George Lucas himself, on the plus side is does come with loads of Jar Jar fanfiction pre-loaded onto it. For that reason alone, it warrents it's instant stars.

Far Cry 3 (Xbox 360)
Far Cry 3 (Xbox 360)
Offered by EVERGAME

5.0 out of 5 stars Awful. Awfully funny/good., 2 May 2013
This review is from: Far Cry 3 (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
I have never played Far Too Awful to Cry before, because James liked them so much, but I tried this out because my next door neighbours cat suggested that I give it a try. My favourite bit is when the goodies win, instant 5 stars.

Pro Signal 3.5mm Coupler Adaptor Stereo Jack Female Audio Joiner Connector
Pro Signal 3.5mm Coupler Adaptor Stereo Jack Female Audio Joiner Connector
Offered by GVC digital Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Best drinking straw I have used, 2 May 2013
I really needed, no, I was desperate for a quality drinking straw, and this proved to be the perfect product for the job. Warning, dont drink milk with it because it makes it smell, none the less, instant 5 stars.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6